Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
i bet this dudes dad used to string up black people from trees

UiaK1sP.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO
what about A&E's free speech?:shaq:
liberal media. liberal network. probably some gay ass liberal jewish executive loved to kick the southern gay hatin christian cac.

edit: the cac just fuqqed up putting blacks in there making adding up the enemies.

they're probably now gonna have good reason to add some gay ass show to replace this one. better ducks than watchin fakkits. :wow:

@tmonster

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
liberal media. liberal network. probably some gay ass liberal jewish executive loved to kick the southern gay hatin christian cac.
ehhhhhhh..........not sure how any of that, true or not, would obviate their right to freedom of speech:shaq:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Liberals are the most intolerant people in the world. People can't have religious beliefs anymore.

Let's be real- gays still don't have equal rights across the country, and the reason for that is the equal rights camp is still the minority in most places. Calling people advocating for those minority rights "intolerant" when they criticize a majority opinion, the one responsible for suppressing them, can only be the result of a skewed perspective.

There's a pattern with this behavior I've noticed with this man's defenders. Somehow the person expressing the initial intolerance ("gays are just like thieves, murderers, pedophiles, and bestiality practitioners," "Black people were happier before civil rights") is just practicing "free expression," but responses criticizing them are just intolerant and unreasonable.

Besides, liberal tolerance doesn't extend to anti-liberal intolerance, and why should it? Would you defend some anti-Semite like this? I don't know why people expect liberals to defend the people who want liberalism destroyed, and then complain when they don't. No other group is held to that ridiculous standard.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I dont agree with any of what he said, but i'm prepared to defend his right to say it against the inevitable liberal onslaught. :smugdraper:

I defend his right to say what he wants, but neither his employer nor do other people have to tolerate it.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Liberals are the most intolerant people in the world. People can't have religious beliefs anymore.

What does tolerance have to do with defending your beliefs?

I'll support your right to believe in crazy shyt, but i'm not gonna defend your crazy shyt for you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let's be real- gays still don't have equal rights across the country, and the reason for that is the equal rights camp is still the minority in most places. Calling people advocating for those minority rights "intolerant" when they criticize a majority opinion, the one responsible for suppressing them, can only be the result of a skewed perspective.

There's a pattern with this behavior I've noticed with this man's defenders. Somehow the person expressing the initial intolerance ("gays are just like thieves, murderers, pedophiles, and bestiality practitioners," "Black people were happier before civil rights") is just practicing "free expression," but responses criticizing them are just intolerant and unreasonable.

Besides, liberal tolerance doesn't extend to anti-liberal intolerance, and why should it? Would you defend some anti-Semite like this? I don't know why people expect liberals to defend the people who want liberalism destroyed, and then complain when they don't. No other group is held to that ridiculous standard.

Exactly.

They don't understand that free speech works IN REVERSE too.

This dude can say anything he wants, but he's not entitled to employment or recognition from society because of it.