Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash
i
m gonna go out on a limb and say this could also be construed as a shot :skip:
It had more to do with drawing a distinction between CACs based on class. Or at least that is the way I interpreted it.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe all white people are racists or bigots but if you give certain white people enough time, you will always ALWAYS find out how they REALLY feel.
my bytch is one of them. she "doesn't see color" at all. equal opportunity and has gone through hell. sometimes i just wonder why she even fuqs with black ppl with the sh1t she goes through with blacks in the past [and present :stopitslime:] and just the way white ppl treat her.

but she gives her opinion on some issues that just makes me go :banderas::ohlawd::what:. i swear bytches are dumb as fuq. then again that's how i think about everyone.

i've came to the conclusion all white ppl are racist. for some it may not even be their fault. :shaq::upsetfavre:

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I dont agree with any of what he said, but i'm prepared to defend his right to say it against the inevitable liberal onslaught. :smugdraper:
word..

I only heard about this in passing... low key I was ready to say "this CAC was out of line!!!"

But I'm glad I read this.... this shyt is disgusting... .people should be allow their freedoms.

I didn't even know what he said n was ready to blast this hick- because I thought that he was just randomly talking shyt about blacks and gays..... liberal media is powerful :wow:

"It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me. I'm just thinking: :yeshrug: How is he the illogical one?!?!?!? This hick built a dynasty and kept his own principles... just because he's on TV he's supposed to abandon all principle? :stopitslime:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Dudes kill me when they act like the 1st amendment protects you from lawsuits or from losing your job because you said some dumb shyt.

They're "playing" dumb here. They conveniently invoke an aggressively vocal 'I support _____, because I support free speech' position, as an indirect endorsement of specific racial and bigoted hate speech. Perhaps I am being a bit too generous here, but I would like to think that they know a 1st amendment argument, with respect to the decision-making of private enterprise, is not only completely inappropriate, but constitutionally illiterate... this is just a passive aggressive bigotry fueled game to them.

For further reference, its no coincidence that right wing sht heads were conspicuously quiet during the Martin Bashir flap a few weeks ago, where he was all but fired for his countering of Palin's slavery remarks. You'll Google until your hands fall off, trying to find all the impassioned right wing cries of free speech in defense of Bahir and his right to sustain employment.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
word..

I only heard about this in passing... low key I was ready to say "this CAC was out of line!!!"

But I'm glad I read this.... this shyt is disgusting... .people should be allow their freedoms.

I didn't even know what he said n was ready to blast this hick- because I thought that he was just randomly talking shyt about blacks and gays..... liberal media is powerful :wow:

"It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me. I'm just thinking: :yeshrug: How is he the illogical one?!?!?!? This hick built a dynasty and kept his own principles... just because he's on TV he's supposed to abandon all principle? :stopitslime:
:whoa: They haven't come for his freedoms yet.... :mjpls:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
word..

He specifically compared gays to thieves, murderers, and bestiality practitioners.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He specifically compared gays to thieves, murderers, and bestiality practitioners.
:russ:

well, I won't comment. The fact that I laughed when i read ur post means that my option should be considered irrelevant on this issue.

but you know what he was saying... he's not an intellect so his not going to word it correctly. Thieves and murders are unmoral and wrong--- he feels that men who sleep w men then women are wrong and harmful. Bestiality is unnatural in his humble (lol) opinion.... and so is homosexuality. so 'consent' aside, they are both two unnatural sexual practices.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:russ:

well, I won't comment. The fact that I laughed when i read ur post means that my option should be considered irrelevant on this issue.

but you know what he was saying... he's not an intellect so his not going to word it correctly. Thieves and murders are unmoral and wrong--- he feels that men who sleep w men then women are wrong and harmful. Bestiality is unnatural in his humble (lol) opinion.... and so is homosexuality. so 'consent' aside, they are both two unnatural sexual practices.

However he justified it, you don't think anyone who wasn't a zoophile, a murderer, or a thief, wouldn't feel insulted at being compared specifically to all 3 of those things?