Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What would the real message be? Defending a man, whom if the world went according to his view points, would probably have you lynched along side the same homosexuals you despise?

Is that the message here?

its about the right to free speech. Christianty is getting conflated with homophobia and its sickening. But since you don't believe in Christ or the bible, I don't expect you all to understand.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that is the ignorant opinion of this cac. He isn't black, so I don't assume he'll be able to give an accurate assesment of the African American experience pre civil rights. I do partially agree with him that blacks were more independent and more cohesive and functional as a community before civil rights though.

What happened to you breh? You had a spark when you first started....on the podcasts anyway, now you just garbage.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
its about the right to free speech. Christianty is getting conflated with homophobia and its sickening. But since you don't believe in Christ or the bible, I don't expect you all to understand.

The right to free speech extends to protecting a citizen from its government. If you're expanding the definition of free speech to encroach on the dealings between individuals, then is it not also free speech to have the right to be offended and to voice your displeasure?

As far as Christianity goes, that Joel Osteen "Jesus is a Libertarian American Wall Street Broker" form of it is on the other end of the spectrum according to what old Yeshua was supposedly teaching.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
There are no rights to free speech here, lol.

He said some dumb shyt, and he got shytcanned by his employers. Ain't got shyt to do with rights :russ:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Spread lies in an attempt to discredit the messenger brehs
Lies?

1. You dikkrode Ron Paul with the passion of Kevin Garnett after winning the 2008 finals for years despite being made aware of his white supremacist views, affiliations, and sympathies.

2. You said black people should join the tea party.

3. You're defending some redneck piece of shyt who thinks dem thar nigras wuz happier when they were doing backbreaking labor in the hot Texas Sun for scraps and were second class citizens.

4. You endorsed racist ass Rand Paul for President.

This is before rap, this is all fact.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know what goes against Jesus' teaching? Capitalism. Stanning phones and Xbox Ones. Putting materialism over the poor. Judging others. Lack of empathy and love. Racism.

Maybe you should change your demonic ways.

Oh so your a Christian now? Very nice.

Hopefully your exhibiting these same qualities in your everyday existence friend.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lies?

1. You dikkrode Ron Paul with the passion of Kevin Garnett after winning the 2008 finals for years despite being made aware of his white supremacist views, affiliations, and sympathies.

2. You said black people should join the tea party.

3. You're defending some redneck piece of shyt who thinks dem thar nigras wuz happier when they were doing backbreaking labor in the hot Texas Sun for scraps and were second class citizens.

4. You endorsed racist ass Rand Paul for President.

This is before rap, this is all fact.

All the racist accusations came out well after I voiced support for these candidates. Since then i've publicly withdrawn my support, especially from Rand Paul. Furthermore, given my exasperation with the republicacs and democtatic00ns, I felt that a third party would be a better option. Something i felt the tea party initially represented. Initially, I found things I liked in the messages of both Rand and Ron Paul, hence the reason I voiced my support for their respective campaigns early on. Once the cackery became blatant (especially with Rand) I withdrew my support. In regards to the tea party, I felt the tea party (2006-2007) was emerging into a viable third party and felt if blacks joined it we could use it as a new vehicle to push issues facing black America, unlike the democratic party plantation that your so endeared to. Again, this was before they were copopted by the illiterates and the cacs in the Republican party. I know you already know this, as I've explained it a million times, but in order to vilify my unassailable reputation, you continue to repeat these falsehoods to fit your demonic agenda. Your being a disingenuous demon and should consider repenting friend.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets be honest friend. You've never liked me. But that's ok friend, because God still loves you...:ohlawd:

I always gave you props for pulling together and hosting the podcast. Now it just seems you are just happy trolling HL and playing the part of Mowgli junior. Even to the point of biting his adlibs. It's pathetic really...........Friend.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
All the racist accusations came out well after I voiced support for these candidates. Since then i've publicly withdrawn my support, especially from Rand Paul campaigns early on.
BULLshyt. You stanned Ron Paul way after all his racist dirt like the letter he signed urging a race war came out. While the media was covering it, you were defiantly saying you don't care if he's a racist, you still support him on sohh.

In fact, you said you don't care if he's a racist you still support on the podcast you hosted on this site! I'll be more than happy to post the clips when I get home if you continue to deny it.

Say you never said shyt that there's audio recordings of you saying on the internet brehs. :dead: