Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't follow. But you're right. Fresh p*ssy is nice. Can't stand the immaturity though. I'm too old for that college shyt. Hit and run is the only option.
that tight black p*ssy will fuqq you up. i had this one old money bytch then got a young side piece. after the young piece i told the old bytch to get lost. but after 2 weeks i couldnt stand the young bytch either. the old bytch gave me freedom the young one had me on lock.
old bytch sold the bar and moved out of state. i hit her up a few months ago on fb she said she sold the bar on land contract and never received payment and doesn't care. she's done with the past and moved on... that could've been my bar.

i blame it on the jews.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
that tight black p*ssy will fuqq you up. i had this one old money bytch then got a young side piece. after the young piece i told the old bytch to get lost. but after 2 weeks i couldnt stand the young bytch either. the old bytch gave me freedom the young one had me on lock.
old bytch sold the bar and moved out of state. i hit her up a few months ago on fb she said she sold the bar on land contract and never received payment and doesn't care. she's done with the past and moved on... that could've been my bar.

i blame it on the jews.

As I get older, I value peace of mind over dealing with the bullshyt that comes with tight snatch.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
wait a minute. so you trying to tell me two lesbeez wont get jealous or ticked off or start having that low self esteem if one is checking out ANOTHER woman? if thats what you're saying then i cant agree with that. whoever these people desire to have in a romantic relationship. They will feel just like straight folks in their relationships if the subject is brought up about their sig other eyeing some other person.

but if i'm reading your reply wrong please clarify.

Yeah, you are misunderstanding my point. The point I'm trying to make is ... generally speaking, infidelity has a real, tangible, negative affect on the parties involved. In most cases, it results in emotional harm to at least one person. It's not bad because it's a "sin", or which ever holy book says it's wrong. Also, I'm perfectly aware that some couples engage in things like swinging, and are perfectly okay with this ... so this isn't an absolute moral thing.

Homosexuality, as far as I can tell, has no equally detrimental impact. That's why a lot of people have no problem w/ two people of the same gender hooking up or getting married.

If I'm wrong, let me know, but I think this is how we should gauge whether or not something is okay to do or not.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
please stop acting like when they say choose which ever legion you like they actually meant true religions and not denominations of christianity.

but thats semantics.

i dont wish anything for those founding fathers. doesnt matter to me. i'm just telling you what we know about them. MOST of them were church goers. whatever that means you figure that one out for yourself. i mean they dudes were having chuuch in the white house. come on now. stop it. you are yoga reachin trying to act like these dudes biblical upbringing didnt take a place in their way of thinking. even if they applied stuff incorrectly. you only know..what you know. its always hilarious how people will try to act like you can go outside of your own knowledge to make up something completely different. thats now how humans work. we're sponges. we soak up what we're taught and whats around us. if pretty much all thats around you is more legion and more legion. guess what you will know even if you grow to hate religion because its forced on you? you will still base a lot of your moral code on that religion that you were taught.

Yes, but my point is that's not ALL that they knew. Many of them were well read in a variety of different philosophies and moral values. I don't see how you can justify an idea like "religion (Christianity specifically) is the ONLY moral guideline they knew."

atheist that run around today in america. run around in a country where a lot of the morality is religious based. you cant change what you've learned since you were 0. you cant change the duck dynasty cats you grew up around pumping you with all that bible talk. you only know what you know.

And this is how I know you're so wrong on this. My particular set of morals might have been religiously influenced, as I was a believer growing up. However, now that I'm a rational minded adult, my moral compass has changed a bit. Just because I was taught only Christianity as a child, doesn't mean I haven't learned more as I grew older, and it doesn't mean my moral code cannot change. I, just like the founding fathers, have also since been influenced by secular writings.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
and again i never said all of the rules and regs are based on the bible. but the basis of a lot of it is. thats my thought and it isnt going to change.

And now you're a fukking liar. You did say this EXACTLY. I quoted you VERBATIM. Now can you please acknowledge that you were wrong, or misspoke?