Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Focus on spelling errors to obfuscate the real message in the thread brehs...

What would the real message be? Defending a man, whom if the world went according to his view points, would probably have you lynched along side the same homosexuals you despise?

Is that the message here?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/18/showbi/duck-dynasty-suspension/

For the record, I don't watch this show, nor do I necessarily agree with his statements.
So in your thread title you said that he pointed out the demonic nature of homosexuality, a more acerbic and virulent statement then what he actually said himself, then in your OP you said you don't necessarily agree with statements.

Your prolific and storied history of blatantly contradicting yourself dates back years to sohh, but you could at least try not to contradict yourself in the very same post. It doesn't make you sound very brite.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So blacks were happier before the civil rights movement.

that is the ignorant opinion of this cac. He isn't black, so I don't assume he'll be able to give an accurate assesment of the African American experience pre civil rights. I do partially agree with him that blacks were more independent and more cohesive and functional as a community before civil rights though.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
its not me that cares friend. Just go to CNN.com or huffpost to see scores of liberals fomenting outrage.

hell TJ Holmes had multiple segments on the outrage yesterday

I wasn't referring to you I was referring to people that get offended. Did people expect some enlightened view from this guy?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What would the real message be? Defending a man, whom if the world went according to his view points, would probably have you lynched along side the same homosexuals you despise?

Is that the message here?

No.

So your assuming he is a virulent racist based on his appearance huh? It appears you are the one leaping to erroneus conclusions friend.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
if by righteous you mean in a 'song of the south', 'birth of a nation' type way then sure :mjpls:

some of the things you type, breh...in some ways you are well meaning and all, but i get the feeling that you would accidentally walk into a slave ship
:deadmanny: For some reason this nikka cannot stop stanning white supremacist rednecks. :mindblown:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So in your thread title you said that he pointed out the demonic nature of homosexuality, a more acerbic and virulent statement then what he actually said himself, then in your OP you said you don't necessarily agree with statements.

Your prolific and storied history of blatantly contradicting yourself dates back years to sohh, but you could at least try not to contradict yourself in the very same post. It doesn't make you sound very brite.

Demonic in the sense that it contradicts with the bible. The pastor is a Christian, so anything that goes against the teachings of Christ is demonic. Which would include adultery, gluttony, muder, idolatry, and yes homosexuality. But since you and most liberals don't believe in God, Jesus, or biblical teachings,then the word demonic should have no meaning to you. Not sure why you feel demonic is such an acerbic term when it is in reference to a book of fairy tales (according to liberals that is.)

Last edited:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Demonicin the sense that it contradicts with the bible. The pastor is a Christian, so anything that goes against the teachings of Christ is demonic. Which would include adultery, gluttony, muder, idolatry, and yes homosexuality. But since you and most liberals don't believe in God, Jesus, or biblical teachings,then the word demonic should have no meaning to you. Not sure why you feel demonic is such an acerbic term when it is in reference to a book of fairy tales (according to liberals that is.)

You know what goes against Jesus' teaching? Capitalism. Stanning phones and Xbox Ones. Putting materialism over the poor. Judging others. Lack of empathy and love. Racism.

Maybe you should change your demonic ways.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Demonicin the sense that it contradicts with the bible. The pastor is a Christian, so anything that goes against the teachings of Christ is demonic. Which would include adultery, gluttony, muder, idolatry, and yes homosexuality. But since you and most liberals don't believe in God, Jesus, or biblical teachings,then the word demonic should have no meaning to you. Not sure why you feel demonic is such an acerbic term when it is in reference to a book of fairy tales (according to liberals that is.)
You're not a Christian and you called religion bullshyt on the podcast. You troll HL more than all 3 Mowglis these days.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're not a Christian and you called religion bullshyt on the podcast. You troll HL more than all 3 Mowglis these days.

I am a Christian and Religion is not synonymous with Christianty. Stop attempting to characterize people when its clear you don't know what the fukk your talking about friend.