Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I don't mind paying all the bills, but what OG fails to realize is Divorce courts take half

Why does everybody ignore that possibility?

and once the court takes half, you may still be responsible for paying for that house that only she and her new boyfriend lives in with your kids :picard:.

I remember my ex wanted to move in with me, and I said “cool, just know that you will be responsible for all the groceries and cooking meals” and she almost had a heart attack.
These heauxs are selfish mane. #GMB #HOH is the lifestyle

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
What'd she say?

We just left it at that. Her mom was none too kind about hearing whatever shorty told her. Then she txtd me out the blue last night askin how I was doin. I'm skraight.

She kept bringing up how hard it was being a single mother. Bytch you had em though :mindblown:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This dude ain’t no OG, he just an old nikka talking shyt

Y’all use this OG shyt too loosely...that is just an old drunk nigguh talking shyt.
source.gif

nikkas kill me with these fukkin labels

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
and once the court takes half, you may still be responsible for paying for that house that only she and her new boyfriend lives in with your kids :picard:.

I remember my ex wanted to move in with me, and I said “cool, just know that you will be responsible for all the groceries and cooking meals” and she almost had a heart attack.
These heauxs are selfish mane. #GMB #HOH is the lifestyle

Lazy whores in the comments want that shyt too

It's funny how Coli says a college educated woman don't mean shyt, but this topic comes up and everything changes:mjlol: A woman that wants to work and build with you is a good woman. Let her pay some of those bills so she can feel worthy. Or help her start a business. These other hoes ain't on shyt

With that said, I don't believe in my women working full time, but she'll definitely work part time. You can have a woman that cooks, cleans, and work, it's way too much. Besides the kids will have chores, so cleaning won't be necessary

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Growing up seeing many stay at home moms/wives, they were just has miserable as working women.

This is all good if she is providing to your household, and playing a part in helping with your other businesses. The truth is this setup is only beneficial long term for very few men today where it’s cheaper financially to keep your woman at home so she can manage rental properties, finding new properties, handling the banks, bills from different properties, contractors, making sure the maintenance team is doing the upkeep, paying all parties on time. If you own any small businesses - checking records to make sure employees or management companies aren’t screwing you over knowing your time is limited. She’s providing you information for your industry to further ahead.

If you don’t have that form of setup and she’s solely taking care of the house, children until they are old enough to be in school for most of the day. If she isn’t looking to start a business when there’s maybe 2-4 hours of housework per day like many women do with wealthier husbands; you probably got a lousy one who hit a lick.

That won’t contribute much to growing anything you are doing which is the L most men in this situation will end up dealing with.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He's right. If a woman is living with me, it means she's living in my house and I pay the bills in my house. Nobody is paying my bills.

And I don't ask women for shyt, except my mother and my older cousin. However, if she gotta know her place :yeshrug:

:mjlol:

These Women and their entitlement. Want men to pay for everything, but she pockets her whole paycheck.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Plus most people don’t change their habits. You meet a chick who works at a call center and stays on social media all the time talking about a ”real man pays all the bills.”. Well when you go to work and pay all the bills she’s gonna be on Facebook all day arguing about trivial shyt and then 30 minutes before you get home she’s gonna rush around and act like she was busy all day. Lol

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He's right, but me and that brotha from a different era where women were respectable and understood what it meant to be a "stay at home mom"...

Bet the majority of the hoes in that comment section think "stay at home mom" is take the kid to school, shop and bullshyt on the phone all day with other hoes till you got to go pick the kid up on some Tasha St Patrick from Power shyt...Nah that ain't a stay at home mom, that's a lazy hoe chasing a bag...

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Lol two nights ago this video legit made led to me nipping a situation in the bud.

Her: I wanna get your thoughts on this video. :lupe:

Me: *internally* Fuuuuuck! :mjtf: (I effortly sensed the shyt test)

Following a few different topics (one of which was her telling her mom we were getting married, which was news to me) I hit her with with the "maybe I'm not the man for you, let's just stay friends" (twenty year friendship).

Naw bytch, I'm not putting 1000% in when you can fukk me over in the long run.

That relationship is over pheighboi, no more friends after she didnt get the answers she wanted :manny: