Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Didn’t know that. I thought they rolled with their own security lol

Nah NY has very strict gun laws. You gotta go through hoops just to get a green light as a security company. Retired and active NYPD or any other NY officer handle security.
You gotta know folks as well. But in another state you good, which is why ALT and TX are so popular with the music industry. It's freedomland with guns there.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Nah NY has very strict gun laws. You gotta go through hoops just to get a green light as a security company. Retired and active NYPD or any other NY officer handle security.
You gotta know folks as well. But in another state you good, which is why ALT and TX are so popular with the music industry. It's freedomland with guns there.

Wow that’s crazy and I was just watching a video about a security company in Long Island whose job is to protect Celebs. On the bright side theirs money to be made at a show in NY. I hope it pays off when they pass those test

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Wow that’s crazy and I was just watching a video about a security company in Long Island whose job is to protect Celebs. On the bright side theirs money to be made at a show in NY. I hope it pays off when they pass those test

Oh it will

5-12k for a job.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Men do care what a woman earns. There's no other trade off that can really match that. Kevin Samuels is wrong about that. Jay-Z married Beyonce, Kanye married Kim K, Jeezy married Jeanie.. fukk with broke bytches is either because you want control or you don't know how to talk to someone on your level. After 40 bytches start losing everything you liked. At least if the bytch makes her own money you don't have to worry about that.

Clearly there’s a disconnect here. I said Men don’t care about you being a HIGH EARNING woman in regards to that being a dealbreaker like it is for some women. Obviously you want her to be able to hold her own. The men you mentioned married women at their level.