Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think EVERY adult should pay bills in some capacity.
This is true but I'm all for giving a married women a choice...

Kids, cleaning and cooking are time consuming and and can be very expensive...

If your lady wants to take that on, I say let her...

I'd rather my wife take care of my kids and house than have her work and her supplemental income go towards some random person doing all that work...

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This is true but I'm all for giving a married women a choice...

Kids, cleaning and cooking are time consuming and and can be very expensive...

If your lady wants to take that on, I say let her...

I'd rather my wife take care of my kids and house than have her work and her supplemental income go towards some random person doing all that work...

So what will happen when the kids start going to school??

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So what will happen when the kids start going to school??
Somebody still got to take them to school and pick them up...

Somebody still got to take them shopping for clothes and school supplies...

Somebody still got to take them to practice and the doctors if they get sick...

Housekeeping ain't exactly easy either, I expect my house to be spotless and all my clothes to be fresh...

Food shopping and making sure the family eating right every night ain't easy either...

REAL housewives put in work for the family...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Somebody still got to take them to school and pick them up...

Somebody still got to take them shopping for clothes and school supplies...

Somebody still got to take them to practice and the doctors if they get sick...

Housekeeping ain't exactly easy either, I expect my house to be spotless and all my clothes to be fresh...

Food shopping and making sure the family eating right every night ain't easy either...

REAL housewives put in work for the family...

Maybe it's me..and i don't knock that way....but food shopping and all that stuff you mention is something both parties should be able to do. What happens of hubby gets laid off? Wife gets sick? Wifey no longer wants to be a housewife?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Maybe it's me..and i don't knock that way....but food shopping and all that stuff you mention is something both parties should be able to do. What happens of hubby gets laid off? Wife gets sick? Wifey no longer wants to be a housewife?
Everything I stated in that post both husband and wife should be able to do...

Regardless of what roles you choose bread winner/care taker, husband and wife need to be able to be supportive of each other for marriage to work...

As a housewife, taking care of the house and family is her primary responsibility...The husbands primary responsibility in this situation is bread winner cuz somebody has to put bread on the table...Now that doesn't mean the husband only contribution should be money...Obviously shyt happens, people get sick, people lose they jobs...That's where being supportive of each other comes in...If supplemental income is needed and wifey needs to get a job, so be it, be supportive of her and dice up those repsonsibilies...