Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I would love to see a pole of how many people that disagree that were raised by single black women.

766454ab792d1c0583d91205fb6fe87c.jpg

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's cool if she a house wife. So is he saying that if y'all both got full time jobs that her money is her money to splurge and your money is y'all's money?

Yeah he said that is his wife and they both have full time jobs.

I don't know that man or his circumstances, but to me if a man and his wife worked jobs where they received similar type money and he used his money to pay for everything for all of those years, while she paid for nothing; then that dude married a bum ass woman. What woman anywhere could complain if her husband paid the mortgage and all that she had to do was pay the utilities and buy the groceries? That is nothing.

His wife should have a big time bank account if the husband has been paying all of the bills over the course of their marriage.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Met too many women om tinder spitting that shyt. Had me looking at the phone :stopitslime:

bytch you in your 30s, the fukk you mean you old school. bytch make twice what i make and told me im expect to cover all the bills if we get serious. Got to be out your god damm mind.

All under the guise of this is what real men do.

Mind you now, that is probably the same type of broad that will be talking that "evenly yoked" shyt. :bryan:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
fukking bugging :mjlol:

the problem with this type of thinking is it doesn't work in today's generation...the absolute only thing that would be acceptable in return for me paying all the bills is absolute submission. I don't wanna come home and argue about shyt, I expect dinner to be taken care of and the house to be clean, daily. Anything else is probably gonna get shawty choked out :yeshrug: nikkas say they wanna take care of all the bills but that pressure is real and too much of a chance to take on the word of a woman.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Lol two nights ago this video legit made led to me nipping a situation in the bud.

Her: I wanna get your thoughts on this video. :lupe:

Me: *internally* Fuuuuuck! :mjtf: (I effortly sensed the shyt test)

Following a few different topics (one of which was her telling her mom we were getting married, which was news to me) I hit her with with the "maybe I'm not the man for you, let's just stay friends" (twenty year friendship).

Naw bytch, I'm not putting 1000% in when you can fukk me over in the long run.

What'd she say?