Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
That's cool if she a house wife. So is he saying that if y'all both got full time jobs that her money is her money to splurge and your money is y'all's money?

IF SHE HOLDS DOWN THE HOUSEWIFE DUTIES WHILE WORKING SHE CAN KEEP HER MONEY. SHE JUST HAS TWO JOBS AT THAT POINT. WHEN I WORK A SECOND JOB THAT MONEY IS MINE ALONE TO PLAY WITH. WHEN I WANT EXTRA MONEY OUTSIDE OF MY BUDGET I WORK EXTRA. THAT MONEY IS MINE.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF SHE HOLDS DOWN THE HOUSEWIFE DUTIES WHILE WORKING SHE CAN KEEP HER MONEY. SHE JUST HAS TWO JOBS AT THAT POINT. WHEN I WORK A SECOND JOB THAT MONEY IS MINE ALONE TO PLAY WITH. WHEN I WANT EXTRA MONEY OUTSIDE OF MY BUDGET I WORK EXTRA. THAT MONEY IS MINE.
If we both got full time jobs. I'm helping out around the house. Can't be on the couch watching TV while your woman trying to slave away after her full time job. If I cook then she'll wash, if she do laundry then I'll fold, etc. Gotta pull even weight around your house

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So she can keep her money but you have to get a second job for extra money?

giphy.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Spends it on spoiling the pool boy :troll:
I remember it was a thread on here not too long ago of some simple minded nikka providing everything to his girl just for her to end up cheating on him for a nikka who ain't do shyt for her he caught them togather after coming home from work. Someone need to link that thread Asap.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That's cool if she a house wife. So is he saying that if y'all both got full time jobs that her money is her money to splurge and your money is y'all's money?

Right smh. Somebody on Twitter said it best, if she work and dont pay bills, is she investing her money or/and at least got her own business so OG can retire early? Where's her money going???

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

"Housewife duties". Man thank god my momma raised me to where i know how to do anything my wife does besides doing my daughters hair. Who the fukk don't know how to cook and clean???

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
If he's happy n she's happy n they're genuinely happy together, then it's good for them.
We gotta stop looking for one shoe that fits all situations.
All women aren't trash that will exploit and do grime on a brother that's covering it all.
Now, his situation wasn't my parents setup, even tho my father made a hair under 4 times as much as my mother, but they were happy together for 35 years, so their shoe was comfortable.
The important part is finding a person who has the same size feet, with the same gait n starting your journey from there.