Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:russ: and then they try to shame you for thinking this is wrong. A REAL man would take care of his woman.

But you start growing up, you pay bills when you're old enough or you get out.

You get your own place, you pay bills.

You get a room mate, they pay on bills

You have kids, you expect them to get jobs and pay bills when they're old enough or you kick them out

You get married... you don't expect to pay bills!? :laff:

giphy.gif

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Met too many women om tinder spitting that shyt. Had me looking at the phone :stopitslime:

bytch you in your 30s, the fukk you mean you old school. bytch make twice what i make and told me im expect to cover all the bills if we get serious. Got to be out your god damm mind.

All under the guise of this is what real men do.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I pay the rent and cell phone bill and my girl pay for the Electricity and the water bill my parents did the same thing and they been married for over 30 years :yeshrug: if your girl a real one and makes decent money she wouldn’t let you pay all the bills

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I pay the rent and cell phone bill and my girl pay for the Electricity and the water bill my parents did the same thing and they been married for over 30 years :yeshrug: if your girl a real one and makes decent money she wouldn’t let you pay all the bills

It's all dependent on how the two involved want things.

This is a prime setup for me, but I know brehs out here who would rather do it all.

Just takes knowing what you prefer vs what's realistic for the situation.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I would love to see a pole of how many people that disagree that were raised by single black women.

I disagree and i came from a married family. But i mean, just cause OG pays all the bills, dont mean the money she, assuming she does work, bring in, he doesn't use some of that or the money he has left over from paying bills he dont use on himself. Their set up isn't wrong, it just isn't how i view things

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
These old heads dont understand the modern woman. Most of us are marrying COLLEGE EDUCATED WOMEN, meaning that shes GONNA GO TO WORK, shes not gonna be a homemaker.

My thing is this, I dont require 50/50 from my wife, but she is required to pay a certain share of the bills since we both have to share in taking care of the home/kids. If your wife works then she should be paying bills, u are a sucka if u got your wife pocketing her whole paycheck.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Lol two nights ago this video legit made led to me nipping a situation in the bud.

Her: I wanna get your thoughts on this video. :lupe:

Me: *internally* Fuuuuuck! :mjtf: (I effortlessly sensed the shyt test)

Following a few different topics (one of which was her telling her mom we were getting married, which was news to me) I hit her with with the "maybe I'm not the man for you, let's just stay friends" (twenty year friendship).

Naw bytch, I'm not putting 1000% in when you can fukk me over in the long run.

Last edited: