Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
He's right. If a woman is living with me, it means she's living in my house and I pay the bills in my house. Nobody is paying my bills.

And I don't ask women for shyt, except my mother and my older cousin. However, she gotta know her place :yeshrug:
Well you better be asking her to clean the house and do all the chores. If a woman isn't working and you're the sole provider, her job should be the house. Better have dinner ready for me everyday. Better not come home to clutter everywhere. My clothes should be ironed in the morning for me when I go to work and breakfast and coffee should be made for me in the mornings before I get up.

As I got older and thinking about starting a family, I'm leaning more towards the mother being home all the time to dedicate enough time to raising a kid.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good for them. If they've been doing this for 18 years without any issues

tenor.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Somebody still got to take them to school and pick them up...

Somebody still got to take them shopping for clothes and school supplies...

Somebody still got to take them to practice and the doctors if they get sick...

Housekeeping ain't exactly easy either, I expect my house to be spotless and all my clothes to be fresh...

Food shopping and making sure the family eating right every night ain't easy either...

REAL housewives put in work for the family...

Kids ain't gotta be picked up if they ride the bus or walk. shyt if schedule an Uber if it was cheap enough.

And the kids will do the cleaning too

Shopping and cooking is also easy. Crockpot, Oven and Sous Vide can knock all that out. Stove top cooking doesn't take long either. It takes me 25 minutes to cook 5 days worth of food for myself

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So you telling me after 18 years of marriage they don’t have joint accounts? So if she has a job where is her money going. He a old fool

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Well you better be asking her to clean the house and do all the chores. If a woman isn't working and you're the sole provider, her job should be the house. Better have dinner ready for me everyday. Better not come home to clutter everywhere. My clothes should be ironed in the morning for me when I go to work and breakfast and coffee should be made for me in the mornings before I get up.

As I got older and thinking about starting a family, I'm leaning more towards the mother being home all the time to dedicate enough time to raising a kid.

Of course. If I'm taking care of her, she gotta do the same for me and the kids.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
A lot of these women are trifling freeloaders under guise of being queens

Why would you want a woman that wants you to pay for everything when there's so much opportunity in the real world to make money

This isn't the 50's and we aren't in pleasantville, you can actually work and you choose the unambitious lazy route

:jbhmm:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
He's right. If a woman is living with me, it means she's living in my house and I pay the bills in my house. Nobody is paying my bills.

And I don't ask women for shyt, except my mother and my older cousin. However, she gotta know her place :yeshrug:
the problem is these c*nts wanna avoid your last sentence and think they can be independent and co-dependent simultaneously

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
A lot of these women are trifling freeloaders under guise of being queens

Why would you want a woman that wants you to pay for everything when there's so much opportunity in the real world to make money

This isn't the 50's and we aren't in pleasantville, you can actually work and you choose the unambitious lazy route

:jbhmm:
even in the '50s, I'd rather save up and leave this shytshow country

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
This thread is proof that all Bishes ain’t female. So glad I grew up with men like this REAL MAN as head of households. I wish a man would ask me where my half of a damn bill was where I lay my head every night. Some of y’all “men” clearly grew up but weren’t raised.
The only men I hear complain about money are the ones that ain’t got it.

:sas2: