Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
The issue with the provider thing is on the womans side rarely do you see them say they will manage the home and home school the kids or even have it where the man funds a family business that the wife manages.

usually in the west provider = some one who allows me to live comfortable while i enjoy life.

being a home maker is a literally career, managing the family business is a career. Lotta dudes sign up to be in provider roles yet never establish the framework for the system they want to lead then look crazy afterwards. You cant go into a marriage with assumptions if you are going to be a leader, it is a must you lay out your game plan and then the woman can agree or decline to get with the plan.
This is so important. I will never forget a conversation I had with a guy I was dating. We had a very specific what if conversation. We both had school age kids at the time. He told me this is what I do. This is what I make. This is what I take care of no questions asked. You need to take of xyz. And he flat out said now that we have discussed what I will do ( which was 80% of the major responsibilities) he told me he expected to be at all school functions, athletic functions, and all the things he couldn’t attend while he was working and his schedules varied and was often 12 hours and rotating. I had no problem with that. Because we were both raised in the South his expectations were the norm for both of us but I still appreciated the conversation of clearly defined expectations on both our parts. People jump into bed and situations without having grown adult conversations.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is so important. I will never forget a conversation I had with a guy I was dating. We had a very specific what if conversation. We both had school age kids at the time. He told me this is what I do. This is what I make. This is what I take care of no questions asked. You need to take of xyz. And he flat out said now that we have discussed what I will do ( which was 80% of the major responsibilities) he told me he expected to be at all school functions, athletic functions, and all the things he couldn’t attend while he was working and his schedules varied and was often 12 hours and rotating. I had no problem with that. Because we were both raised in the South his expectations were the norm for both of us but I still appreciated the conversation of clearly defined expectations on both our parts. People jump into bed and situations without having grown adult conversations.

thats the thing when it comes to black folks and male female relationships we know how to have sex and thats about it lol. Our ideas of relationships is crap we here in songs and movies. People rarely have the convo of “this is my vision, does your vision align?” You HAVE to get that out the way early on, because at somepoint you will realize “damn we been together 2 yrs and dont want the same things, why are we wasting each others time?”

all because someone is a good person and you have sexual chemistry doesnt mean that person will be a good spouse for you. This is why so many times literally right after the child is born you see couples split.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
And that’s where his issues with his kids comes in. He had too many kids but because he was good at heart he worked hard to provide for them. By the time he was at home with a little free time he wasn’t trying to hear shyt because he was tired af from all the working. The wife found an older man with a really good job that was willing to wine and dine and trick on her.... plot twist she gets pregnant and continues to use him for money became he does the respectful thing and marries her even though they weren’t in a relationship. She was giving up sex and time and he was buying her.

Men.... don’t complain about the Demetria Obilors that you’re lusting after when you know they don’t want your ass. They are using you for the money and you are using them to feed your ego. The men they really want are fly and in high demand just like I’m sure that’s what this wife would have preferred. He wanted a young fly chick to make him look good. Everybody was pay to play but they all got played and created another broken Black family in the process. But y’all don’t want “average” women that KS has convinced y’all aren’t worthy. Y’all pass over the sisters that make decent money can help you build strong families because they are truly looking for love. Y’all make threads 100’s pages long shytting on those women.... Happy Holidays lol

but these sisters making decent money still think that half of your coins is theirs and all of their coins is theirs as well

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
Y'all really defending this cat? He calls his daughters bytches, told his son he's gonna kill him and they're the problem. A lot of us have grown up in dysfunctional households where this type of shyt is tolerated. It does not make it ok. I'm glad my parents never called me out my name. They cussed me out when I deserved it, but I never felt disrespected or less than.
This dude thought money alone is parenting. It is not. Just say y'all wanna be tyrants in your own house and move on. I have a daughter and I would never fix my lips to call her a bytch, my wife either. This dude choked his wife and y'all cool with that. shyt man

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
where can I watch this show?

If your girl aint/doesn't/won't:
  • Skilled at knowing how to do a proper apology(acknowledging wrongdoing, acknowledging how her actions affected you, asking for forgiveness and pledging to do better)
  • able to enjoy spending time on her own at home or with hobbies that don't need other people
  • Genuinely show appreciation for you and give you gifts, praise, shows you off, and gives you attention
  • Do her part around the house including pitching in for shared expenses or arranging a setup where she pays for certain things while you pay for others
  • Love her job or at least value it enough to keep going until there's a kid and then be raring to go back once that kid is old enough to have a predictable schedule
  • Have good relationships with her friends(friendships of over 3 years) and family
Then you better tread VERY carefully my friend.:ufdup::sas2:

Sidebar: Negus also need to remember: A marriage is a LEGAL CONTRACT. If you aren't really sure about the woman you're with, you're making a MASSIVE mistake getting married. You will lose time, money, and possibly even friends. Don't allow people to pressure you or for FOMO to push you into that commitment just cause everyone else is doing it. MOVE AT YOUR OWN PACE. You're a man, you create trends not follow them. Never forget that brehs.

When a woman makes a decision to leave a relationship, she's already got a roster of your replacements lined up, and may have actually already vetted one and let him smash just to be sure the dikk is A1. Imagine your ex and her new bae spending quality time on a bed your alimony payments paid for :whew:

Introducing Her best life: Brought to you by Ex-Husband productions :wow:

Negus gon learn the hard way that whole alpha-simp provider shyt is for the birds(don't ask me how)

If you consider yourself a man of value, pick a woman of value. Be clear about your standards and be sure about them. Don't be flexible, because the consequences could be dire if you let the wrong one into your life.:hubie:

CHURCH
View media item 17001

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
but these sisters making decent money still think that half of your coins is theirs and all of their coins is theirs as well
At the end of day that is marriage. You join together your life! There are plenty of sisters that make good money that take L’s in the divorce. It will really depends on how much of an a$$hole you are dealing with on both ends and who has the most assets when you sit at that table. That’s what prenups on both ends should be a must!

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
At the end of day that is marriage. You join together your life! There are plenty of sisters that make good money that take L’s in the divorce. It will really depends on how much of an a$$hole you are dealing with on both ends and who has the most assets when you sit at that table. That’s what prenups on both ends should be a must!
That is selfish and exploitive and should not be what marriage is in 2020 and the sooner fellas realize that, the better off they’d be. And let’s not be disingenuous. The courts favor women in a divorce so I’m not sure the point you’re making in asserting that plenty of women take l’s.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really defending this cat? He calls his daughters bytches, told his son he's gonna kill him and they're the problem. A lot of us have grown up in dysfunctional households where this type of shyt is tolerated. It does not make it ok. I'm glad my parents never called me out my name. They cussed me out when I deserved it, but I never felt disrespected or less than.
This dude thought money alone is parenting. It is not. Just say y'all wanna be tyrants in your own house and move on. I have a daughter and I would never fix my lips to call her a bytch, my wife either. This dude choked his wife and y'all cool with that. shyt man

I agree but at the same time judging by the episode, nobody in his life seems grateful for anything he's done for them. I'm sure the daughters weren't mad when he got them their prom dresses or paid for their first car and etc... They resent him for always being absent but his absence is the reason they're aren't broke and struggling. Most of these "kids" are grown or damn near and don't need to be crying over daddy. At what age do you not just move the fukk on and be grateful for what you do have?

All I'm saying is there's plenty of blame to go around but they all seem to think he's the sole reason for all the issues they have, which I don't think is 100% true. It's just always easier to blame the man.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
That is selfish and exploitive and should not be what marriage is in 2020 and the sooner fellas realize that, the better off they’d be. And let’s not be disingenuous. The courts favor women in a divorce so I’m not sure the point you’re making in asserting that plenty of women take l’s.
You’re committed to your victim mentality. Good day. Hope that works out for you.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
You’re committed to your victim mentality. Good day. Hope that works out for you.
lol I pointed out the inequity of these sister's believing that they're entitled to half of my finances while withholding all of hers and contributing nothing and instead of addressing these points you label me a victim.
hold on to your snarky well wishes. You're a 45 yr old entitled black divorcee with kids. you'll need all the hope you can muster obtaining a partner to share the sunset years in your now lonely existence.

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
I agree but at the same time judging by the episode, nobody in his life seems grateful for anything he's done for them. I'm sure the daughters weren't mad when he got them their prom dresses or paid for their first car and etc... They resent him for always being absent but his absence is the reason they're aren't broke and struggling. Most of these "kids" are grown or damn near and don't need to be crying over daddy. At what age do you not just move the fukk on and be grateful for what you do have?

All I'm saying is there's plenty of blame to go around but they all seem to think he's the sole reason for all the issues they have, which I don't think is 100% true. It's just always easier to blame the man.

I get where you're coming from. But if he is the king of the castle he has to accept majority of the blame. Kinda how the best player on a NBA team or the QB of a team get the most criticism. And how can you move on without healing what damaged you in the first place. We as parents need to understand us how we mold who are children become as adults. He clearly was lacking in that. The wife deserves some blame as well. But as a man I look at men's behavior first:manny:

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
lol I pointed out the inequity of these sister's believing that they're entitled to half of my finances while withholding all of hers and contributing nothing and instead of addressing these points you label me a victim.
hold on to your snarky well wishes. You're a 45 yr old entitled black divorcee with kids. you'll need all the hope you can muster obtaining a partner to share the sunset years in your now lonely existence.
I bet you said “ that will shut her up” and giggled when you hit send, didn’t you? Lol Go lay down somewhere nucca.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
I bet you said “ that will shut her up” and giggled when you hit send, didn’t you? Lol Go lay down somewhere nucca.
Fail at marriage old lonely brehettes and learn nothing :russ:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:
His wife must be absolutely loaded. She doesn’t even spend a dime.

She could split and get the house, car, alimony, and child support on top of her untouched savings account.

This man gave all his leverage and power to her and he don’t even know it.

:wow:

:dead: