Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: when marrying like a coli breh goes wrong :mjlit: . Isn't this one of those submissive, have dinner ready of the table type women y'all be dreaming about :picard:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Growing up seeing many stay at home moms/wives, they were just has miserable as working women.

This is all good if she is providing to your household, and playing a part in helping with your other businesses. The truth is this setup is only beneficial long term for very few men today where it’s cheaper financially to keep your woman at home so she can manage rental properties, finding new properties, handling the banks, bills from different properties, contractors, making sure the maintenance team is doing the upkeep, paying all parties on time. If you own any small businesses - checking records to make sure employees or management companies aren’t screwing you over knowing your time is limited. She’s providing you information for your industry to further ahead.

If you don’t have that form of setup and she’s solely taking care of the house, children until they are old enough to be in school for most of the day. If she isn’t looking to start a business when there’s maybe 2-4 hours of housework per day like many women do with wealthier husbands; you probably got a lousy one who hit a lick.

That won’t contribute much to growing anything you are doing which is the L most men in this situation will end up dealing with.

Agreed. But I will say, I’ve seen miserable housewives who wanted to go back to work, whether it’s doing real estate or working in an office. I think all women want to work in today’s generation, but like the fantasy or idea of being a housewife and not understand what it all entails.

What I bolded above, shows a fantasy of what women think being a housewife is. (Taking selfies by the pool, drinking mimosas all day, being on IG, a new birkin every week) oh and smash the pool boy or gardener.

:mjlol:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
In today's society it takes two.

I'm making 83k a year and I'm gonna need my. Wife to be above 60k just to make ends meet. House, food, kids, etc.

You'd be a fukking fool if you believe a man can provide for everything.
Where do y'all nikkas be living that 83k a year couldn't take care of a family?
My pops and mom (separated) made wayyyy less than that, had 3 kids to raise and we did alright. Never wanted for the necessities

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is so important. I will never forget a conversation I had with a guy I was dating. We had a very specific what if conversation. We both had school age kids at the time. He told me this is what I do. This is what I make. This is what I take care of no questions asked. You need to take of xyz. And he flat out said now that we have discussed what I will do ( which was 80% of the major responsibilities) he told me he expected to be at all school functions, athletic functions, and all the things he couldn’t attend while he was working and his schedules varied and was often 12 hours and rotating. I had no problem with that. Because we were both raised in the South his expectations were the norm for both of us but I still appreciated the conversation of clearly defined expectations on both our parts. People jump into bed and situations without having grown adult conversations.

Are ya’ll still together?

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Where do y'all nikkas be living that 83k a year couldn't take care of a family?
My pops and mom (separated) made wayyyy less than that, had 3 kids to raise and we did alright. Never wanted for the necessities

Back when Milk was 1.25, no internet. Gas was under 1.00 etc.

Times has changed my boy. Property taxes goes up and down.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Are ya’ll still together?
No. It was years ago. But a guy I was dating and have known for years last year basically said a lot of the same. But again he’s from NO. Makes well into six figures. Owns damn near $700k home. He’s fine with a woman working but makes his expectations clear even agreed to hired help around the house. I just don’t see myself raising more kids as we’re both mid 40’s. I told him to find a young chick or someone our age that waited late to have kids like he did. I’m not her. My kids grown.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

Back when Milk was 1.25, no internet. Gas was under 1.00 etc.

Times has changed my boy. Property taxes goes up and down.
Lol not quite. We were under parental supervision during the 2008 recession
But I'm saying tho, you must live in a big city?

Because the minute I'm routinely banking 80k a year is exactly when imma get serious about starting my family