Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
she was and never would be a sensible person..was she a trophy wife coz it seems like yo were trying to save her
She's very pretty but I wouldn't say she was a trophy wife. We met at 13, had a kid, and grew up together. I was simply being a simp...

She literally told me on Monday, that I am nothing but a come up to women and that's what I will always be. Smh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She's very pretty but I wouldn't say she was a trophy wife. We met at 13, had a kid, and grew up together. I was simply being a simp...

She literally told me on Monday, that I am nothing but a come up to women and that's what I will always be. Smh

You’ll win in the end breh

:blessed:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It's crazy how a women will say a female shouldn't pay bills but these same women have no problem having their kids help with bills in high school talking about "it'll make them responsible" :mjlol:
My mom made me start paying bills at 12

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Last edited:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
The average woman today has a full time job etc., chicks living on their own for years paying their bills but suddenly you’re together and that going to stop :childplease:

the only way I wouldn’t be on that 50/50 tip is if the woman is ok with living the life I was before. So if I’m living in a basement or living in a one bedroom apt or living at home. If I’m taking the bus or riding a bike to work, if I’m eating oatmeal and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and you ok with all that then sure. The small added expense in terms of food, water and hydro won’t be so bad. But how many women are ok with that? :heh:
Facts. Personally I prefer to split by income. Just makes everyone accountable for contributing the same % of their income rather than one person getting stuck and the other paying more than they can afford if salaries are vastly different.

id rather we both reach in and pay 1/3rd our monthly income to bills.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's literally insane to see nikkas in 2020 saying the average bruh shouldn't split bills.

Mannnn if you don't get on. Like Shannon Sharpe say, I'm looking for a partner not to sponsor. You paying all the bills and not even sure if she loves you for you or if she's just comfortable with what she provides.

Now if I make 150k, sure I'll pay the bills, but she gotta bring the other part to the relationship. If we going 50/50 or 60/40 or whatever, then we are both investing in our future together

Dude i make 150k and i ain't paying all the bills. Split the bills let me buy investments with the extra money and we'll be straight. A relationship should be a business venture..

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Dude i make 150k and i ain't paying all the bills. Split the bills let me buy investments with the extra money and we'll be straight. A relationship should be a business venture..
Its up to you. I'm not selfish :yeshrug:

if i make 150k and she makes 40k i'll pay the majority anyway. She can pay for utilities

not expecting nobody to match what I pay in bills if I make that much more than then and desire to live better than they can afford

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
There's a part in the Fix My Life joint where his daughters are getting ready to throw hands. Iyanla ask two of them that was getting ready to jump on the other why do they talk to each other like that and one of them was like "He talks to us like that. He's called us bytches plenty of days".

You can do a lot of crazy shyt but call your daughters some bytches? That's way too much.

And I guess shyt went South with the wife because he choked her.

Dude us fukked up.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

And she'll never find a nikka on your level again, fukk that bytch.

Please start watching Kevin Samuels