Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
She literally told me on Monday, that I am nothing but a come up to women and that's what I will always be. Smh

That's the hurt talking. People are weird. They hate you because you're miserable with them and they hate you even more when you're no longer with them and see you doing your thing.

Your eyes are open and she knows it and it fukkin hurts to her core.

I wouldn't be surprised if she browse any of your social media shyt to see how you're doing.

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's very pretty but I wouldn't say she was a trophy wife. We met at 13, had a kid, and grew up together. I was simply being a simp...

She literally told me on Monday, that I am nothing but a come up to women and that's what I will always be. Smh

She’s right...you will do the same thing in your next relationship.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
You're insecure if your reason for paying all the bills is "because thats what a man does". Just trying to boost some part of themself up by playing the "dependable" role.

Probably a reach, but notice how he says this shyt around a bunch of females :sas1:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men and women need to drop these traditional/westernized views of relationships. The sooner the better. “Providing” is admirable, but not if you’re breaking your back or working extended hours to do so. That’s never going to be appreciated in the long run and any women that says so, isn’t being honest.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's very pretty but I wouldn't say she was a trophy wife. We met at 13, had a kid, and grew up together. I was simply being a simp...

And she’s right, until you change your attitude and perspective. Stop looking to be a provider and look to be a partner.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its up to you. I'm not selfish :yeshrug:

if i make 150k and she makes 40k i'll pay the majority anyway. She can pay for utilities

not expecting nobody to match what I pay in bills if I make that much more than then and desire to live better than they can afford

Yea big difference.. I wouldn't date someone who made 40k. You gotta make at least half of what i make.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Man had 8 kids... What balance?? Lol
And that’s where his issues with his kids comes in. He had too many kids but because he was good at heart he worked hard to provide for them. By the time he was at home with a little free time he wasn’t trying to hear shyt because he was tired af from all the working. The wife found an older man with a really good job that was willing to wine and dine and trick on her.... plot twist she gets pregnant and continues to use him for money became he does the respectful thing and marries her even though they weren’t in a relationship. She was giving up sex and time and he was buying her.

Men.... don’t complain about the Demetria Obilors that you’re lusting after when you know they don’t want your ass. They are using you for the money and you are using them to feed your ego. The men they really want are fly and in high demand just like I’m sure that’s what this wife would have preferred. He wanted a young fly chick to make him look good. Everybody was pay to play but they all got played and created another broken Black family in the process. But y’all don’t want “average” women that KS has convinced y’all aren’t worthy. Y’all pass over the sisters that make decent money can help you build strong families because they are truly looking for love. Y’all make threads 100’s pages long shytting on those women.... Happy Holidays lol

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
She’s right...you will do the same thing in your next relationship.

And she’s right, until you change your attitude and perspective. Stop looking to be a provider and look to be a partner.
I will admit that it's hard for me to not help people that I rock with, especially if it's something as simple as financial issues. I'm naturally a generous person but people take advantage of that unfortunately. I was about to trick off on a chick that called me with her financial woes a couple of weeks back and I stopped myself.

Then I started thinking back on previous conversations and the broad was setting me up for the okey doke. I'm going to speak to my therapist about this next year when we resume our sessions lol...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will admit that it's hard for me to not help people that I rock with, especially if it's something as simple as financial issues. I'm naturally a generous person but people take advantage of that unfortunately. I was about to trick off on a chick that called me with her financial woes a couple of weeks back and I stopped myself.

Then I started thinking back on previous conversations and the broad was setting me up for the okey doke. I'm going to speak to my therapist about this next year when we resume our sessions lol...
Oh trust, I understand, but you have to create boundaries. You’re no less of a good person because you’re not tricking off.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

she's prolly just hurt/spiteful and want you to feel bad .. I'm sure the nikka she with now is in simp mode too

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

You need to call it what it is: you've been a victim of financial and emotional abuse. You were and have been in abusive relationships. The way we talk about abusive relationships its always from a woman's perspective so we grow up thinking men rarely if ever are victims of gaslighting, emotional abuse, financial abuse, etc.

Men are afraid to see themselves as having been victimized in any way, but if you don't admit that you are/were someone that predators scope out and manipulate, you will keep finding yourself in the same situations. Your ex IS a predator.

The coli is kind of like a group therapy session because you get the benefit of the years of experience and advice from hundreds of other men. Its important that you continue to follow through on your growth and learn from your mistakes.

Sometimes being kind and helpful means reccomending that a broke woman goes to credit counseling rather than tying your cape on and offering to pay for shyt.

Sometimes being a kind person means instead of reassuring a woman who has had bad luck with men, you reccomend that she unpack her trauma with a therapist and hit you up when she's making breakthroughs and is a happier and more secure person.

We have to reprogram men. Too many of us are falling for the bullshyt and getting taken to the cleaners. The stakes are even higher when kids are in the mix.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Any women saying that they looking for a man to take care of everything while they just coming with p*ssy and looks and men still proceed to do everything for these type of women. I have no sympathy for them when these bytches destroy these nikkaz lives. No nikka should be a human lick to these women in 2020.

This is why I don't understand why dudes look down on other dudes paying for p*ssy. Look at relationship dynamics today, shyt all types of fukked up. :russ: If a broad brings nothing else to the table outside of p*ssy, you might as well live alone and pay for p*ssy:russ: Legalizing prostitution may change the game. There'd be a civil war between women looking for providers and prostitutes:wow:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bandman-kevo-admits-he-spends-8000-for-sex.822123/

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Black men and women need to drop these traditional/westernized views of relationships. The sooner the better. “Providing” is admirable, but not if you’re breaking your back or working extended hours to do so. That’s never going to be appreciated in the long run and any women that says so, isn’t being honest.

The issue with the provider thing is on the womans side rarely do you see them say they will manage the home and home school the kids or even have it where the man funds a family business that the wife manages.

usually in the west provider = some one who allows me to live comfortable while i enjoy life.

being a home maker is a literally career, managing the family business is a career. Lotta dudes sign up to be in provider roles yet never establish the framework for the system they want to lead then look crazy afterwards. You cant go into a marriage with assumptions if you are going to be a leader, it is a must you lay out your game plan and then the woman can agree or decline to get with the plan.