Drunk OG goes on rant. Says a real man should pay ALL the bills! EDIT- brehs family is in shambles

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I agree with so much of what you said. I’m more of a hybrid. I want a man that can provide it all but at the same time I don’t expect him to. I’m a high earner as a woman and still underpaid at my current company. I have realized I don’t want to work in the traditional sense anymore. I want to make money but not in corporate. So I want a man that’s ok with that. I’m not lazy and have always had side hustles. So I’m never going to be a do nothing spoil me all day chick. But I want the luxury of being able to go home and tell my husband look this job is not making me happy. And he be able to say fukk that job. Don’t go back. Do something else. But I’m also never going to put myself in a position to be totally dependent on a man. I’ll always have something to fall back on. And because of that I’ll never be a step and fetch bish either. Everything will operate from respect. But I’m naturally not attracted to weak men.

I believe in prenups. What’s yours is mine and all that WHILE WE’RE TOGETHER. Before and after is excluded. I’ve said this before men date and marry for the physical and the applause of the men around them. So you can’t blame the woman when you knew she was out of your league or only with you for the money and then expects you to keep that tricking up. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss if that’s what you brought home. You knew what it was and so does the woman.
Men don’t really care for you being a high earning woman to be honest. The question is.. what are you willing to provide in return for the option of being able to go to your husband and say, I don't want to work any more. Are you cooking? Cleaning? Making sure he’s sexually satisfied? Not being a nuisance and an annoyance?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Where do y'all nikkas be living that 83k a year couldn't take care of a family?
My pops and mom (separated) made wayyyy less than that, had 3 kids to raise and we did alright. Never wanted for the necessities

You live in Tennessee and are questioning why people who make 83k in the Northeast would prefer a dual income to live off of?

I’m just surprised you wouldn’t already know that the cost of living there is nothing compared to cities like NYC and DC.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
You said your parents. The point is your parents were from the past. It was easier for literally everyone back then.

Boomers had it pretty good. Factory jobs, manual labor wasn't frown upon. Unions had your back etc.

Now you got Amazon treating nikkas like slaves just because they pay lil bit over the minimum wage, uber got nikkas putting miles on lease vehicles just for extra income. It's crazy out here. I work in the private security sector and you have cops signing up for part-time jobs. shyt is wild different from our parent's way of living.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Ive learned most women are happily independent until they hit their 30's. Then they become dependents

aint this the fukking truth. I know one jawn who was a fukking spitfire in the banking world in her fukking 20s. Now she's mid 30s talking about i want a man to take care of me now. :damn: you making close to 110k a year.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men don’t really care for you being a high earning woman to be honest. The question is.. what are you willing to provide in return for the option of being able to go to your husband and say, I don't want to work any more. Are you cooking? Cleaning? Making sure he’s sexually satisfied? Not being a nuisance and an annoyance?

Men do care what a woman earns. There's no other trade off that can really match that. Kevin Samuels is wrong about that. Jay-Z married Beyonce, Kanye married Kim K, Jeezy married Jeanie.. fukk with broke bytches is either because you want control or you don't know how to talk to someone on your level. After 40 bytches start losing everything you liked. At least if the bytch makes her own money you don't have to worry about that.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Boomers had it pretty good. Factory jobs, manual labor wasn't frown upon. Unions had your back etc.

Now you got Amazon treating nikkas like slaves just because they pay lil bit over the minimum wage, uber got nikkas putting miles on lease vehicles just for extra income. It's crazy out here. I work in the private security sector and you have cops signing up for part-time jobs. shyt is wild different from our parent's way of living.

Yea i have a second job outside my career doing the night audit at a hotel and the security guard is a NYPD cop lol

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
True but getting 83K salary in those lower cost cities is not as easy as you would get one in DC. I allied to jobs in DC before and literally 90% of the jobs were high salaries. I didn’t experience the same thing in Pittsburgh PA or Raleigh, NC

Oh trust me I know lol

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
Men do care what a woman earns. There's no other trade off that can really match that. Kevin Samuels is wrong about that. Jay-Z married Beyonce, Kanye married Kim K, Jeezy married Jeanie.. fukk with broke bytches is either because you want control or you don't know how to talk to someone on your level. After 40 bytches start losing everything you liked. At least if the bytch makes her own money you don't have to worry about that.
Thank you. People out here acting like Jeezy didn’t choose Jeanie based on opportunities that will follow.... lol No self respecting Brother that didn’t need opportunities would ever link up with a woman from another culture that publicly said on National tv while married to a yt man that she only liked her dark meat on the side. But I guess desperate times cause for desperate measures. I wish them well though.

I didn’t work hard to become a high earner to look attractive to a man. I did that to live how I want. Build a family trust for my kids. Buy a home (closing soon). Live how I want. I’m an asset not a liability. If a man doesn’t see that that’s on him. I can maintain my lifestyle either way.