DRAYA MICHELE Sues Tyrod Taylor ...YOU SCREWED ME ON HOUSE DEAL!!!

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Hate to say it but I'm siding with Draya on this one. Why you buy a bih a house, & NOT put it in writting and then tell her the changes she makes on ya'll's house go toward the payment of the house. Where they do that at?

Some of you nikkas be too thirsty for puzzy that you get it in these bunk azz deals.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hate to say it but I'm siding with Draya on this one. Why you buy a bih a house, & NOT put it in writting and then tell her the changes she makes on ya'll's house go toward the payment of the house. Where they do that at?

Some of you nikkas be too thirsty for puzzy that you get it in these bunk azz deals.

But was her name on the deed/title anything???:patrice: if it wasnt she doesnt own shyt, nothing in writing then she DEFINITELY doesnt own shyt...:mjlol:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
But was her name on the deed/title anything???:patrice: if it wasnt she doesnt own shyt, nothing in writing then she DEFINITELY doesnt own shyt...:mjlol:

Thats true too. All I know is if there is no record of what he said then she can't shyt but I would have never gotten into a situation where a bih is using me to get a house.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can’t een lie, broad be bout her business.

It’s the cats she deal with who ain’t. The hell would I be mad at a mosquito for buzzing around the blood bank when we know what they do?

Personally, I’d never hang at the blood bank:yeshrug:
Dudes want to fukk the Drayas and some the Drayas of the world ain't leaving empty handed :yeshrug:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps

That's on Draya for being a dumb THOT & not handling her business legally/properly. :pachaha: :dead: