Drake- “whipped and chained you like American slaves.”

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
If Drake disrespected his Jewish side, the Jewish community would form like Voltron to get him to apologize at the very least if not go on a Nick Cannon tour

He disrespected black people and I've yet to hear one celebrity say something about it. And the community isn't anywhere near as loud as it would be otherwise
In fact you got nikkas in here bytchin and deflecting on some "leave our daddy alone ":damn: shyt smh

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Dude said WHIPPED like American slaves. That was in the lexicon with or without ados/fba or any other lineage based movement. I’m pretty sure you can recognize being a descendant of American slavery without tolerating some shyt like that. Your reaching is :mjlol:
There goes that delusion again.
You think just cause YOU tolerate being called that, that everyone will and no one's gonna make references like this. "ADOS" is Pandora's Box and Drake is your first glimps of what could come out :ufdup:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikkas on this forum have been passionately dikkriding breh for over 10 years

parallax

Superstar
Daps
nikkas still promoting and thirsting over Doja Cat after she called you nikkas "Dindu's" and constantly mock Black people.

Nothing will happen.

I still can't believe black men were trying to hop back on her wave after all that.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I still can't believe black men were trying to hop back on her wave after all that.
I honestly have no idea what y’all are referring to with Doja. Please inform those of us who may be in the dark.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I honestly have no idea what y’all are referring to with Doja. Please inform those of us who may be in the dark.

Made a song called dindu nuffin in reference to that racist white saying about Black men after police interaction. She's been caught up in racists chats.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I coulda swore you woulda been thrilled at the fact that he delineated in the bar. You sure you ain't happy he said American slaves?
I mean Jamaican, Haitians, Dominican etc were American slaves too, America is more than the USA.

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
There goes that delusion again.
You think just cause YOU tolerate being called that, that everyone will and no one's gonna make references like this. "ADOS" is Pandora's Box and Drake is your first glimps of what could come out :ufdup:
You seem to think this is dependent on if you like the person who created or not.lol

I don’t particularly care for Yvette Carnell, but it doesn’t matter. I’m ados whether I like her or not.Same for fba

I can assure drake did not have ados in mind when he came up with that

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You seem to think this is dependent on if you like the person who created or not.lol

I don’t particularly care for Yvette Carnell, but it doesn’t matter. I’m ados whether I like her or not.Same for fba

I haven't said a word about Yvette Carnell. I been talking about the delusion ya'll have that embracing slave in our identifier won't result in shyt like this. And Drake didn't have to be thinking of it. Ya'll don't like the line and that's good but understand people will employ that same line of thinking to make a mockery.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I haven't said a word about Yvette Carnell. I been talking about the delusion ya'll have that embracing slave in our identifier won't result in shyt like this. And Drake didn't have to be thinking of it. Ya'll don't like the line and that's good but understand people will employ that same line of thinking to make a mockery.
I get what you’re saying and I feel your frustration, brother. But Drake didn’t mean it in the sense of ADOS :pachaha:. He was just saying some fukk shyt about slavery here. Completely unnecessary for him to add the ‘American’ distinction. fukk him and I say that as a fan.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

You are not ADOS by default. It’s an affiliation that one chooses. It may have started off simply to denote lineage but it’s metastasized into a political and cultural movement as well :hubie:.