Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If he planted that shyt, he would have shot a WWF promo about it and posted it with the song on some

vince-mc-mahon-its-me.gif
:bryan: :bryan:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenny was molested??? :wtf:
honestly if you listen to that track, I don't think so. it's about his mom always asking about it and implanting a thought in his head through paranoia and intergenerational trauma, but that might be a little to high level thinking for drake.

he's not the only one who got that from that song tho.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Drake was smart to use the "We fed you false info" angle even though I don't believe it's true. He literally swiped that off Twitter damn near word for word

But his rapping was the best out of any of the disses so far.
On the lowest of keys, Family Ties is the one I replay the most. He spazzed the fukk out on that 2nd verse.

Or whoever wrote it did :dead:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I like that he's fighting back first of all. But he does sound a bit...defeated. The confidence from Family Matters was not here. He definitely took a few things from comments and message boards that have been floating around. The R. Kelly shyt is a very good angle, and a contradiction i'd like to see Kendrick address.

As for the planted evidence...I would personally sound a LOT more confident if I knew my opponent fell for that. The song art wouldn't be that cute little emoji he's providing as some sort of proof that the Dave Free stuff is legit. It would be proof that we made you look fukking stupid for running out there with info WE fed you.

Everything else...yeah I dunno. This was good. I wouldn't go back to it. I'm NOT a Drake rapping tough fan at ALL but i've gone back to Family Matters a few
times. He took the name The Heart, but it sounds like he's losing his. As I said, i'm glad he didn't just fall off the map or have this be the moment where J. Prince calls the game.

But this left me thinking "awww fukk here comes Kendrick". I will say Kendrick should drop something--anything that proves he's got legit intel.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
My thing is the same time he said "Come find my lost daughter" on IG why wouldn't he say everything else is fake at the same time? He waited for the Twitter angle to come up. He even stole the idea of using the name "Heart Part 6" from Twitter.

Because Meet the Grahams squashed his momentum immediately so why not make him look stupid that same day?
damn he's just a thief :heh:

is there anything original about drake? anything?