Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
honestly if you listen to that track, I don't think so. it's about his mom always asking about it and implanting a thought in his head through paranoia and intergenerational trauma, but that might be a little to high level thinking for drake.

he's not the only one who got that from that song tho.

Why that man mama had to ask him if he was molested?? :wtf:

I dont know about you breh but my mama ain't NEVER asked me nothing crazy like that :mindblown:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
This was Drake’s best diss of the entire battle but the question is…did he write it? :mjgrin:

I see the angle he’s going for….”it was a plan all along to send you false information to make you look stupid” but Kendrick painted such a strong image of Drake and OVO being sex predator scumbags that I think the damage is too severe.
What? Family Matters is better than this.
The angle is smart, I guess. But interesting that it reads like he scanned through Twitter. I'll take his word on being a plant for now and Kendrick has to prove that, but he also has to prove the Free thing because Kendrick and his girl never followed each other, his son looks like him and now we have molestation which is a weird fukking angle to take at this point. Kelly stuff was also disproven, but came from Twitter. Even the title comes form here/twitter.

Expected more, maybe this is just a bait track, but dude sounded low energy.