Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
THIS the Drake I been waiting on. fukk allat club shyt now lets spit… this vintage Aubrey

“This about to get so depressing, this is drama from YOUR OLD confessions. Your father leave you home alone so neglected, that’s why these pedophile raps you so obsessed wit”

WHO WAS TOUCHING ON KENDRICK :damn:

And he planted fake information so the daughter shyt out the window.

Drake back up 4-3 I’m sorry. He playing mind games :salute:
The eleven line was related to milli Bobby not his actual daughter leak lol, and no.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish he woulda had more bars instead of talking towards the end

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Track summarized: "I didn't molest anybody!! I promise I didnt!! I promise I'm not a kid diddler!! I promise Whiteny fukked Dave Free! I bet you got molested as a child!" :mjcry:

Drake basically waved the white flag and Super Uglied himself. The Dave Free cover art was funny and a lil clever. But it just doesn't hit like the Pedo allegations.

Dude was on the defense the whole track. :dead:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
If he planted that shyt, he would have shot a WWF promo about it and posted it with the song on some

vince-mc-mahon-its-me.gif

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
he still has given no evidence that he finessed anything

yall just keep saying that because he says he did

just like when he said a bunch of other bullshyt that wasn't true all last month and yall was running with it

just like he touched them kids

Kendrick up 5-0 on pedovo
What are the odds that in that suitcase was a pill bottle for ozempic (which is injected), a phat albert looking shirt with shortee on it, a receipt for jewelry, an mmg glove, and sleep medication? How does any of that make sense if not a plant?