Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
So I like that he's fighting back first of all. But he does sound a bit...defeated. The confidence from Family Matters was not here. He definitely took a few things from comments and message boards that have been floating around. The R. Kelly shyt is a very good angle, and a contradiction i'd like to see Kendrick address.

As for the planted evidence...I would personally sound a LOT more confident if I knew my opponent fell for that. The song art wouldn't be that cute little emoji he's providing as some sort of proof that the Dave Free stuff is legit. It would be proof that we made you look fukking stupid for running out there with info WE fed you.

Everything else...yeah I dunno. This was good. I wouldn't go back to it. I'm NOT a Drake rapping tough fan at ALL but i've gone back to Family Matters a few
times. He took the name The Heart, but it sounds like he's losing his. As I said, i'm glad he didn't just fall off the map or have this be the moment where J. Prince calls the game.

But this left me thinking "awww fukk here comes Kendrick". I will say Kendrick should drop something--anything that proves he's got legit intel.
You're confusing confidence with the tone of the song.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kennys dad molested him and now paranoid that everyone is a pedophile except R.Kelly who is probably his dads age. He sees him in the same light as his dad.
You drake Stanley’s going the same exact thing yall accused Kendrick of doing about the fake daughter, where are the sources that he got molested?