Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, Kendrick is gonna lose the social part of the battle regardless. Dude ain’t never been online and definitely ain’t the hashtags and captions type. Him trying to play that game now won’t look right nor do I think he’d be good at it

That’s why he’s supposed to drop by now. This is all only justified unless he really goes nuclear

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not to me I’m just reading this thread.
You’re acting like you’re smarter than everyone else and your opinion is the one true opinion.
Isn't everyone doing that shyt lol I take it as a compliment when someone says shyt like this.

Because everyone is doing the same shyt, but something about the way that angrybaby fukker says it 😆

I'm having fun. If you aren't having fun then I'm sorry. But it's big me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this is a straw man

both are wack

and no one has yet to produce a memorable track so no one is winning
I agree both are wack.

But most people complaining thought kendrick was so creative with that nonsense.

I also agree none of this shyt from anyone involved as been great.

Kendrick looking funny in the light right now tho. nikka three the first punch and then was like “wait time out” :hubie:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps

Lol wtf Aubrey Angels with the mental gymnastics to control the narrative. A battler becomes corny when they do or say something corny in the battle. Push Ups wasn't corny. 2pac and Snoop AI karaoke is corny. This isn't hard to figure out.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
So you're saying it should be 18 lmao

And kendrick won everything after that. And mack even apologized Lol and Drake puts out more shyt lmao

And don't do that, you argued that artists respect Drake just as much as than kendrick. I said they dont.

My favorite artists dont win grammys at all, but it certainly means more than sales in the mainstream world. You can be Justin beiber and get sales by releasing formulaic pop music. Which drake does.

Man said his favorite artists don't win grammys but then uses winning a grammy as a metric as why this artist they like is good :mjlol:

carry on and have a nice day

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
so no specific lines just the "idea" is funny witty to you

:pachaha:
Yes… that’s what this entire thing is. Entertainment

Drake provides that, and Kendrick hasn’t so far. It’s very simple and why Drake is winning

I know it makes this forum mad, but Drake knows how to play the game. Others don’t