Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Is it good? Drakes fast content only got him 5 grammys. Kendricks slow content got him 17.
So...wtf do you mean lol sales don't mean shyt. 12 year old will get you sales those awards tell you who is getting looked at on a higher level.
Absolutely it’s good. This is edible by the common listener while having funny witty bars that are very slick. This is all entertainment and Drake provides that

Idk why you’re mentioning sales when I’ve never stated it.. you gotta be trying to reply to someone else

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No one said artists don't respect Kendrick, this is something you made up in your own mind, and now you trying to say that's what I was saying about artistry

And Macklemore won over Kendrick's GKMC, I guess the Grammy's is the end all be all of what's hot in Hip-Hop :childplease:
So you're saying it should be 18 lmao

And kendrick won everything after that. And mack even apologized Lol and Drake puts out more shyt lmao

And don't do that, you argued that artists respect Drake just as much as kendrick. I said they dont. And 17 to 5 indicates that.i mean that's a blow out.

My favorite artists dont win grammys at all, but it certainly means more than sales in the mainstream world. You can be Justin beiber and get sales by releasing formulaic pop music. Which drake does.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
People being mad at the A.I. stuff are just exposing their #Shambles.

It’s not like he tried to pass it off as legit. It’s obvious it’s A.I. and it’s obvious he’s playing on Kendrick’s gimmick of talking to west coast legends which has always been corny IMO.

No way you can call drakes song “corny” but thought kendrick’s videos and pac conversations were dope :stopitslime:
I don’t like either doing this..The whole speak for the dead shyt is corny to me. Especially for PAC of all people. Good or bad intentions. Other people whatever. But given how vocal he was I hate when anyone does that, as if he would approve

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
What part of my post scolded you?

Just because I made a point doesn't mean you got scolded. You say relax like I cursed you out and typed in all caps. That didn't happen. Respond to what was said. Dont gaslight.
Not to me I’m just reading this thread.
You’re acting like you’re smarter than everyone else and your opinion is the one true opinion.
The Eagles were 10-1 this season and at the top of the power polls. I wish I could have declared them champs but no one gave me that authority. People claiming that this “battle” is over have similar power. If and when Kendrick comes out everyone’s gonna listen to it no one’s gonna be like “sorry guys Spaceman 123 on the Coli said it was over”.
You dont need to go this hard it’s not that serious. People are just having fun on the internet.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He isnt the underdog?

He sure the hell wasn’t the underdog when muhfukkas was running around like Supa Hot Fire just did a mic drop when BigMe’Pac dropped his Like That….he was the big bad battle rap god boogie man with the lyrical miracle skills that would destroy the pop star …NOW he’s the underdog ? :mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Drake ain't slick trying to B-Rabbit himself alluding to them grooming allegations.....Kendrick better have a whole verse surgically breaking down his paedo ways with Millie Bobbie Brown doing adlibs