Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

Even the 3 weeks stuff is bullshyt

He got dissed as a part of a rollout for a double album whose second disc came out 3 weeks after the first…muhfukkas were debating if Kenny was gonna be on WSDTY dissing again right up until the moment he dropped..it came out and they dissed him AGAIN …Push Ups came out literally a day after the second Avengers diss album and included responses to stuff that was said on it

Not to mention Cole responded the week before that

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Man said his favorite artists don't win grammys but then uses winning a grammy as a metric as why this artist they like is good :mjlol:

carry on and have a nice day
Hence why I said In the mainstream space...it matters. Because grammys typically circulate mainstream artists. They win the shyt, the competition is amongst them.

My favorite artists are indie as fukk.

Keep up buddy. I pre-emptively made sure you couldn't say that by prefacing and you.still. did. It. Lmao

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Yes… that’s what this entire thing is. Entertainment

Drake provides that, and Kendrick hasn’t so far. It’s very simple and why Drake is winning

I know it makes this forum mad, but Drake knows how to play the game. Others don’t

this is dumb

the first diss to have very memorable lines will win

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t like either doing this..The whole speak for the dead shyt is corny to me. Especially for PAC of all people. Good or bad intentions. Other people whatever. But given how vocal he was I hate when anyone does that, as if he would approve
That Kendrick “Heart” video is so cringy and corny to me. But apparently people loved it :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What? Lol that's not how that works. Do you want him to respond to what Drake actually said or release a canned response?

It's been 7 days. When you tell people how many days it's been, they don't like that because it showcases how biased and ridiculous they are being
Nah. The diss is the diss. fukk all that. This nikka is a turtle. He always pull this shyt. Drake ain't say shyt special in his diss song that requires a tailored response honestly. It's either u got ammo for a diss track or u dont.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake is probably looking at it from the perspective of [assuming] if Kendrick was that direct he HAS to have something ready to go. Plus going off the knowledge of [allegedly] having a diss he wrote 4 years ago.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
No way PAC would be fukking with Drake music or his personality. Drake can rap, but his content and everything is just hollow and means nothing . So it’s laughable for him to have this whole speaking for Pac part. Lame
Yall nikkas funny acting like Pac wasn't a damn fake gangsta himself. Every thing yall hate about Drake is exactly what Pac was.
:mjpls:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
True but tbh Pac probably would have hated most of the rappers that came after him and beefed with a lot of them lolol.

Oh look at that, my idea that Pac wouldn't fukk with Drake isn't some foreign concept lol