Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It ain't been 7 days. He set it off. It's been a month.
What? Lol that's not how that works. Do you want him to respond to what Drake actually said or release a canned response?

It's been 7 days. When you tell people how many days it's been, they don't like that because it showcases how biased and ridiculous they are being

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
If Kendrick did this, you nikkas would be going ape shyt talking about how much of a genius and amazing artist he is
Foh
:camby:
No way PAC would be fukking with Drake music or his personality. Drake can rap, but his content and everything is just hollow and means nothing . So it’s laughable for him to have this whole speaking for Pac part. Lame

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Kendrick really letting Taylor Swift dictate the timing of his album rollout and response :mjlol:

Drake dropped his second reply the day Taylor Swift's album dropped...how could you not respect that? He's not letting her control his approach. Kendrick is more corporate than Drake now & y'all fail to see that.

By my count, Drake has sparred with Common, Pusha, Meek, Tory, Tyga, Budden and now Kendrick...and has never ducked smoke

Y'all kendrick stans got it man lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I mean I’m here for the bars, tho I do enjoy jokes as well. But it’s a segment of “listeners” that need narratives for everything and they get those thru living in IG comments, tweets and tiktok clips…we’ve been a long way from musical superiority being the W for a long time now, Drake ain’t as big as he is cuz people care about great music.
And you are exactly right. Which is why I look at Drake fans suspect.

I look at them the same way I look at gamers who buy assassins creed for the 15th time. That shyt ruins the art form.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The game has changed.. idk why people seem to be surprised that you gotta drop faster than in the past

Everything changes.. NFL passes more, NBA shoots more 3’s, etc.. you gotta adapt to the changing climate and Drake has done exactly that

That’s why he’s winning. Old ass nikkas unable to realize this and stuck in their old ways of thinking how this works

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
it's so his Stan's cn claim their idol "won" by default.... Whenever Kendrick does decide to drop his track it's going to be "no this doesn't count it wasnt delivered in the allocated protocol rap battle time frame" :mjlol: his stan base keeps creating new rules for him just like they did with the ghowritting

They will be in that thread trying to deflect and derail :russ:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Kendrick really letting Taylor Swift dictate the timing of his album rollout and response :mjlol:

Drake dropped his second reply the day Taylor Swift's album dropped...how could you not respect that? He's not letting her control his approach. Kendrick is more corporate than Drake now & y'all fail to see that.

By my count, Drake has sparred with Common, Pusha, Meek, Tory, Tyga, Budden and now Kendrick...and has never ducked smoke

Y'all kendrick stans got it man lol
Kendrick makes better music, raps better. So imma go with him. Drake "winning" will be worse for good music. Not better.

Not sure how you love music and don't see it as important that kendrick comes through lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The game has changed.. idk why people seem to be surprised that you gotta drop faster than in the past

Everything changes.. NFL passes more, NBA shoots more 3’s, etc.. you gotta adapt to the changing climate and Drake has done exactly that

That’s why he’s winning. Old ass nikkas unable to realize this and stuck in their old ways of thinking how this works
It's been 7 days. How fast you want it?

Drakes manipulation tactics work so well on you guys. This is drakes only hope.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I just told you how it was a retort to the idea artists don't respect kendrick more.

I think it's a fair retort, that you now don't want to respond to. The 17 grammys to drakes 5 are an ultimate example of artistic peers respecting kendricks work more than drakes, despite less output. Respond to that. Don't avoid it.

So it didn't come out of no where. Wtf are you talking about. I can't make more Ethan 1 seperate point in a post? You are definately trying to gaslight because you lost the artistic respect argument.

Yea you are gaslighting because your "retort" is to something no one said

So stop arguing with yourself

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Faster doesn't mean better...

If that were true drake wouldn't be sitting at 5 grammys to kendricks 17.

Sales include 12 year old girls, who kendrick doesn't appeal to. So what do you mean? If faster meant better why is drake the less accredited artist?

Do you only care about...sales?