Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think if Cole knew it was gonna be this lopsided he wouldn't have apologized. He could have just let 7 minute drill marinate and then say "I can't keep going at somebody who won't fight back"

And he would have bowed out with alot of respect

And if Kendrick ever drops something (unlikely) then he could just ignore it

Dignity is still intact
And everything he said in 7 minutes was true.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
So y’all defending Kendrick are either

A. Proving Cole’s point that Kendrick fell off within the culture and needed to diss to be relevant again

or

B. Proving Drake point that Kendrick doesn’t have anything

because y’all fail to acknowledge that Kendrick dissed first,

The underdog :russ:
He isnt the underdog?

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hol up push ups took him an hour to write? Why did he wait 3 weeks to "leak" the record :jbhmm: . The "he was on tour" excuse is dead if y'all saying he didn't have free 2 hours in a 2 weeks span to respond :mjlol: . Dot on the clock but he's got another week *slams gavel*

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Getting dissed, responding and then apologizing will never be looked at as the right move

Y’all can keep lying to yourselves but no one is applauding Cole

I'm not applauding him, I'm just looking at this from a different perspective. Trust me, I still think he's a hoe for doing what he did lol

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the other hand we have people talking like they're in the streets like King Von when they're living in the suburbs in that city. Gangsters aren't posting on the Coli.
Compton or Inglewood or any other areas in LA aren't filled with gangsters either.
There's all kinds of regular working class Black Folk.
Something Kendrick Lamar legit explored in his music, specifically in DAMN.

:mjpls:

Posters exposing themselves one post at a time :wow:
:mjpls:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I think if Cole knew it was gonna be this lopsided he wouldn't have apologized. He could have just let 7 minute drill marinate and then say "I can't keep going at somebody who won't fight back"

And he would have bowed out with alot of respect

And if Kendrick ever drops something (unlikely) then he could just ignore it

Dignity is still intact

Cole will forever be a clown for his tactics. If he didn't want to wrestle, he shouldn't have gotten in the ring. It's a different story if he just minded his business. He literally became the living definition of pop shyt apologize :pachaha: