Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
At this point I say Kendrick just keep em waiting and let this clown bury himself. This confused cac really used the 8 mile approach:mjlol:

Aubrey like...

"Yea I am ashamed of my curls
And yeah I do fukk little girls
And yeah my writers do make songs without me
Now here, tell these people something they don't know about me"

:scust:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
its something about pac that nikkas cant let go. breh this man has been dead over 20 plus years. he has nothing to with this random ass shyt. then the beat sound like 2002 beat dre would have gave 50. this rap battle is cluster fukk now. A.I voicing,ghost writing, j-fold dropping out..... weird ass battle. and he still has not responded to ross who should be an easy battle for him........crazy:skip:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
What you think Kendricks team is doing right now?

I don't believe they couldn't get a diss ready quick enough

I don't believe waiting until tje album either, not after push ups dropped
It's been 7 days. Wtf are you talking about

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yall crying about this shyt being disrespectful...nikka thats the point :mjlol:

he playing ventriloquist with west coast legends in front of the current west coast legend...this is like the Canadian version of snoop kicking down the towers

Drake up 2-1

How you want war with Snoop? :snoop:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
nikkas is big mad just throwing anything out there now :mjlol:

“B-bb-but I know how Eminem feels about Drake!!! “

:dead:
Big mad about what exactly. Kendrick hasn't responded. It's been 7 days. Drake fans are trying to pre-emptively create a narrative.

Point is...legend mc's don't like drake more than Kendrick. That should mean something if you like hip hop.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
All the Drake haters calling him “corny “, I want him corny, I want to know which rapper is not corny.

Certainly not y’all heroes Jay and Nas. Jay just look at him awkward when he is not doing Music and Nas who said what about Gwenth Paltrow ?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:pachaha:Kenny stans loosing sleep over this

Yup Drake Won!
It's been 7 days...you guys sound desperate to sound the alarm, scared of what Kdot will release.

Drake trying to use volume instead dof quality like he does with his albums.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Yes moron, there's a difference between paying homage in a neutral track and using likeness to do your bidding in a diss to have them say something negative about a rapper.

drake fans don't understand nuance though, that's why they are drake fans. Low IQ, artistically lazy mainstream loving pop kids.

Lol you have terrible intuition if you think there's a chance PAC would choose Drake over Kendrick. If you know how to use deductive reasoning. You can Gauge how mc's like Em, Mos Def, DMX etc think about Drake

Once again, 12 year old girls have the same rap IQ you do if you prefer drake

High IQ poster post on thecoli, if it wasn’t for Drake, we would posting about quantum physics and theorizing on how to stop the water shorty

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yall remember when Kendrick used AI to deepfake different dead people to change his face :sas1:

Was that corny too :sas1:?
People did call it corny but still recognized he was paying homage to various people. Y’all tend to try to rewrite history that wasn’t even that long ago.

Yes moron, there's a difference between paying homage in a neutral track and using likeness to do your bidding in a diss to have them say something negative about a rapper.

drake fans don't understand nuance though, that's why they are drake fans. Low IQ, artistically lazy mainstream loving pop kids.

Lol you have terrible intuition if you think there's a chance PAC would choose Drake over Kendrick. If you know how to use deductive reasoning. You can Gauge how mc's like Em, Mos Def, DMX etc think about Drake

Once again, 12 year old girls have the same rap IQ you do if you prefer drake

This is the same fanbase that rationalized using blackface, being pee’d on, getting smacked, and going up for a lot of Chelsea Handler-type white humor, so it comes with the territory.