Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
High IQ poster post on thecoli, if it wasn’t for Drake, we would posting about quantum physics and theorizing on how to stop the water shorty
You have the same favorite rapper as my 12 year old neighbor susan. She's white.

Explain yourself. Your artistic IQ hasn't transcended pre-teen girls?

Rappers I like don't appeal to that demographic . So what's that imply about you?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Man said you writing furiously right now, you better drop a QUINTUPLE entendre :dead:

If Drake manages to tap into the Rick Ross wrestling energy and not break character, he might actually survive whatever atomic bomb Kendrick is devising. Might even brush it off cause this generation is unserious as fukk

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I ain’t a Drake fan but he handling this the right way. This was clever. And judging by his tone, he ain’t scared with what Kendrick drops (eventually). He wants all the smoke!
Ehh he's trying to create the perception that he's winning. He's more aware of how normies think, and he knows that if he drops faster, despite the bars or skill or quality, this narrative will be put out there.

It's been 7 days and he's doing this. He's definately not sure if he'll win from a song standpoint. But he can manipulate dumb people to think he did by going into the volume bag.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
what did Drake say on this freestyle to warrant “Kendrick looking bad”?

He went the Cam’ron/50 route of clowning your opponent. I’m not mad at it, but he literally repeated the same angles he did in the previous diss.. plus Taylor Swift :skip:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Yes moron, there's a difference between paying homage in a neutral track and using likeness to do your bidding in a diss to have them say something negative about a rapper.

drake fans don't understand nuance though, that's why they are drake fans. Low IQ, artistically lazy mainstream loving pop kids.

Lol you have terrible intuition if you think there's a chance PAC would choose Drake over Kendrick. If you know how to use deductive reasoning. You can Gauge how mc's like Em, Mos Def, DMX etc think about Drake

Once again, 12 year old girls have the same rap IQ you do if you prefer drake

No moron it's the artistic expression of an artist using another artists word/likeness to create a form of art, which has been done countless times throughout history

Don't try and change what can be and can't be allowed in art based on your dislike of an artist, because that is really what is behind the bullshxt you are spewing.

Like I said let me borrow that multi-dimensional travel machine you have, what about MCs like Jay, Lupe, and Nas, oh wait, that wouldn't fit your dumb ass narrative.

A beetle has the same the rap IQ you do if this is the best hate you can come up with against a rap artist.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Man said you writing furiously right now, you better drop a QUINTUPLE entendre :dead:

If Drake manages to tap into the Rick Ross wrestling energy and not break character, he might actually survive whatever atomic bomb Kendrick is devising. Might even brush it off cause this generation is unserious as fukk
I understand this take and I wouldn’t be surprised if the public perception is made already.

:mjlol: Drake not part of the culture now

These nikkas just sayin anythin cause Kenny not respondin :dead:

that’s a talking point that’s been said for a while now

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. Posting in this thread showing how much you hate Hip-Hop is really weird.
And using Drake as the conduit to express your hate is even weirder.
I assure you, that cornball don't share your opinions, he was buying autographed mics from The Clipse.

That man is just as much a stan of this Hip-Hop shyt as anyone else on this website, he just also happens
to be a very successful rapper too.

"Buu buut Jay-Z and Nas....", they're fukking legends, they've earned the right to fumble and say corny shyt.

They also wrote their own music.

Some of y'all are some embarrassing dikk riders. :scusthov:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
nikka the shyt is corny all you stans on both sides are corny ass glazers.

Yea yea yea everybody corny we got you types the first time yall said this, the door to exit this thread is thataway

close-door-the-office.gif

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
im realizing this whole fanbase is weird. you nikkas on ovo payroll? why are people counting the days til the kendrick response if we get one?

where was any of the energy after control or the cypher where ol boy said he tucked a sensitive rapper back into his pajama clothes? what changed since then?

shyt feels like propaganda for two purposefully light "diss" tracks where the best line of one was directed at metro boomin

and the other is drake rapping with tupac and snoop dogg voices? its amusing but nikkas runnin around like this flagrant? :what:

the way these threads poppin and twitter goin off i feel like im missing something. now that Chris Brown diss track on the other hand.. :whoo: