Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yea yea yea everybody corny we got you types the first time yall said this, the door to exit this thread is thataway

close-door-the-office.gif
Drake ain't gonna let you suck his dikk white boy

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. Posting in this thread showing how much you hate Hip-Hop is really weird.
And using Drake as the conduit to express your hate is even weirder.
I assure you, that cornball don't share your opinions, he was buying autographed mics from The Clipse.

That man is just as much a stan of this Hip-Hop shyt as anyone else on this website, he just also happens
to be a very successful rapper too.

"Buu buut Jay-Z and Nas....", they're fukking legends, they've earned the right to fumble and say corny shyt.

They also wrote their own music.

Some of y'all are some embarrassing dikk riders. :scusthov:

They won’t like this either

Looks like Snoop gave permission :mjlol:

This exactly what I’m trying to understand about nikkas who are mad at Drake for keepin his foot on Kenny neck

The nikka responding wit diss tracks, he trollin and Taunting him to release ONE diss so Drake can drop another. The nikka is begging to bar this nikka up and to keep the battle goin but somehow this ain’t hip hop?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IF he got Snoops blessing, I respect it.

That's Hip-Hop.

The Tupac shyt, I don't rock with and never will.

Wasn't sure if he was trying to disrespect the west in general with that record.

And y'all already know I'm from the fresh coast, so I was side eyeing the record tbh.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No moron it's the artistic expression of an artist using another artists word/likeness to create a form of art, which has been done countless times throughout history

Don't try and change what can be and can't be allowed in art based on your dislike of an artist, because that is really what is behind the bullshxt you are spewing.

Like I said let me borrow that multi-dimensional travel machine you have, what about MCs like Jay, Lupe, and Nas, oh wait, that wouldn't fit your dumb ass narrative.

A beetle has the same the rap IQ you do if this is the best hate you can come up with against a rap artist.
No, what was being responded to, was the false equivalence of using someone's face in a neutral album on a song, versus using someone's voice in a diss track to have them say what you want them to say.

They are different even from an...ethical standpoint. Nobody said it isn't technically "art". It's all art, but some art will be mediocre abd rely on social manipulation when in a competitive arena rather than actual...skill. which is what drake will do lol

And the fact that kdot has twice the artistic accolades despite less projects mean his artistic peers view drake as a pop star.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Yes moron, there's a difference between paying homage in a neutral track and using likeness to do your bidding in a diss to have them say something negative about a rapper.

drake fans don't understand nuance though, that's why they are drake fans. Low IQ, artistically lazy mainstream loving pop kids.

Lol you have terrible intuition if you think there's a chance PAC would choose Drake over Kendrick. If you know how to use deductive reasoning. You can Gauge how mc's like Em, Mos Def, DMX etc think about Drake

Once again, 12 year old girls have the same rap IQ you do if you prefer drake

Kendrick stans bringing deductive reasoning into this now. Okay dikk Tracy :pachaha:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
They won’t like this either

Looks like Snoop gave permission :mjlol:

This exactly what I’m trying to understand about nikkas who are mad at Drake for keepin his foot on Kenny neck

The nikka responding wit diss tracks, he trollin and Taunting him to release ONE diss so Drake can drop another. The nikka is begging to bar this nikka up and to keep the battle goin but somehow this ain’t hip hop?

Damn bozos here bout to move goalposts again :mjlol: