Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Kendrick fans so miserable, J. FOLD bowing out was now the right move? You can't make this shyt up :pachaha:

And the Mods unstickied the thread :deadrose:
Bowing out was a bytch move thus making him a bytch

Him acknowledging that this whole beef is corny as fukk was a right move thus making him right.

See how that works? :pachaha:

also seeing how goofy this shyt turned makes me a fan of someone specifically? How the fukk does that work? If anything I’m a fan of real Hip Hop.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'm torn.

I hate ai and barely tolerate Drake.

But I like the execution of this.. The og West Coast legends scolding Kendrick was good
That shyt was sad as hell. AI usage is trash anyway, but how do you use AI with somebody’s voice who isn’t even dead :laff: ?? Snoop is alive and well and probably so high he’s trying to think when he recorded that verse.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The mental gymnastics going on in this post would win a gold medal

Is a diss song not an artistic expression of an artist?

Then trying to follow it up with the statement that "well he wouldn't that artist so they can't use it",

also let me borrow your multi-dimensional travel machine so I can travel to that dimension where pac is alive and hates Drake
Yes moron, there's a difference between paying homage in a neutral track and using likeness to do your bidding in a diss to have them say something negative about a rapper.

drake fans don't understand nuance though, that's why they are drake fans. Low IQ, artistically lazy mainstream loving pop kids.

Lol you have terrible intuition if you think there's a chance PAC would choose Drake over Kendrick. If you know how to use deductive reasoning. You can Gauge how mc's like Em, Mos Def, DMX etc think about Drake

Once again, 12 year old girls have the same rap IQ you do if you prefer drake

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The mental gymnastics going on in this post would win a gold medal

Is a diss song not an artistic expression of an artist?

Then trying to follow it up with the statement that "well he wouldn't that artist so they can't use it",

also let me borrow your multi-dimensional travel machine so I can travel to that dimension where pac is alive and hates Drake
nikka the shyt is corny all you stans on both sides are corny ass glazers.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I love it. He ain’t done either. They gon’ hate anyways fukk it. Crash all the way out. They mad as shyt and hate him…. But waiting on everything he drops :mjlol:
You speak as if kendrick has dropped and is an inferior mc...lol

Sad when after 7 days, the W you're hoping for is kendrick not responding fast enough lol

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's crazy is you got people co-signing this lame shyt.

These are literally terrible impersonations.

It'd be fly if he really went hard and did the record correctly to show he's THAT NICE.

Instead of just disturbing a ghost that's better off being left where he should be.

And there's a huge irony in talking about "industry this" and "industry that" from an assembly
line rapper. :pachaha:

Anyone talkin' about the heart 5 video, definitely gets their opinion from twitter btw.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Yes moron, there's a difference between paying homage in a neutral track and using likeness to do your bidding in a diss to have them say something negative about a rapper.

drake fans don't understand nuance though, that's why they are drake fans. Low IQ, artistically lazy mainstream loving pop kids.

Lol you have terrible intuition if you think there's a chance PAC would choose Drake over Kendrick. If you know how to use deductive reasoning. You can Gauge how mc's like Em, Mos Def, DMX etc think about Drake

Once again, 12 year old girls have the same rap IQ you do if you prefer drake

nikkas is big mad just throwing anything out there now :mjlol:

“B-bb-but I know how Eminem feels about Drake!!! “

:dead: