Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is Drake is doing the same thing he did to Meek

People are gonna meme everything he's doing to make Kendrick look bad. Kendrick ain't Meek who's gonna crash out like that...if people think that Kendrick is gonna respond because people are saying he lost when we haven't officially gone to round two they don't know Kendrick at all

Yeah he’ll respond when he has another album coming and use it as his roll out to generate more hype and attention :francis:

Like Drake said, you nikkas corporate as fukk.

I think this what got Kenny stans furious. It’s the nikka who NOT supposed to be hip hop who got his foot on his neck releasing diss records and callin for a fight while Kenny ducks and hides. You nikkas don’t wanna admit that Kendrick wasn’t ready for this type of smoke cause he ain’t think Drake was gonna respond like this

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
There's a difference between artistic use in a song...and usin likeness for dissing someone in a track, someone that would likely not even like Drake if they were alive lol

Once again Drake fans...you share the same favorite rapper as 12 year old white girls. That should tell you something.

The mental gymnastics going on in this post would win a gold medal

Is a diss song not an artistic expression of an artist?

Then trying to follow it up with the statement that "well he wouldn't that artist so they can't use it",

also let me borrow your multi-dimensional travel machine so I can travel to that dimension where pac is alive and hates Drake