Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s corny but it’s pressure. Kendrick is on the clock. He has a few different ways he could play this. Drake is smart to assume that Kendrick isn’t willing to get into the mud with him, pause.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Basically Aubrey used pac and snoops voice to "8 mile" himself. Wouldn't be surprised if he does this every day. Imagine if Jay kept releasing disses leading up to ether talking about "you prolly gonna say I'm ugly and got dikk sucking lips" :mjlol:

Clown doing everything he can to soften that blow Kendrick has coming. And the fans seeing through it now. He shoulda just let that push ups ride out for a few days but he couldn't resist. He at home thinking of every which way Kendrick gonna diss him:pachaha:
This is exactly what it is. Talmbout “while we wait on you I guess”, if Kendrick stretches this out another week white boy might lose his mind.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All this chest puffing, talking about "corny". Yes, everybody knows Drake is corny. All of his albums have corny ass lines, people actually look for them.

Hell, Drake knows he's corny. But you can't beat him and his writers making people listen. So him and his corniness is front and center asking what you gon do about it.

Song was funny to me, and a good chess move.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It’s corny but it’s pressure. Kendrick is on the clock. He has a few different ways he could play this. Drake is smart to assume that Kendrick isn’t willing to get into the mud with him, pause.
If he’s assuming that he’s prolonging a loss. He made that mistake with Push. I’m guessing he’s thinking his mud is dirtier than Kendrick’s mud and is ready to crash out because it takes Kendrick off the board.

It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out long term