Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Kendrick has mastered 48 laws of power. He picks his moments wisely and when he drops it creates a stir. Going by his moves I think the diss will be worth the wait. If not he's lost :manny:

If the diss is fire people won't care about the time. Pusha didn't drop Adidon immediately. Drake was doing victory laps till that shyt dropped
oh brother

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Basically Aubrey used pac and snoops voice to "8 mile" himself. Wouldn't be surprised if he does this every day. Imagine if Jay kept releasing disses leading up to ether talking about "you prolly gonna say I'm ugly and got dikk sucking lips" :mjlol:

Clown doing everything he can to soften that blow Kendrick has coming. And the fans seeing through it now. He shoulda just let that push ups ride out for a few days but he couldn't resist. He at home thinking of every which way Kendrick gonna diss him:pachaha:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Basically Aubrey used pac and snoops voice to "8 mile" himself. Wouldn't be surprised if he does this every day. Imagine if Jay kept releasing disses leading up to ether talking about "you prolly gonna say I'm ugly and got dikk sucking lips" :mjlol:

Clown doing everything he can to soften that blow Kendrick has coming. And the fans seeing through it now. He shoulda just let that push ups ride out for a few days but he couldn't resist. He at home thinking of every which way Kendrick gonna diss him:pachaha:

This ain't everything I know, I had to keep it PG :sas1: