Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this is a beef. And i know this is “war.”

But this shyt legit rubbed me the wrong way.

I think this chick said it best..

This moment right now is really proven Ross’s point that he is a white boy.

A part of me respects the disrespect. A part of respects that Drake is keeping this entertaining..

But now he is showing he literally wants to take it to a dark place…

Kendrick only spit 16 bars and this man resulted in social media antics, releasing a diss track where he mentions his wife, and now released a diss track where he is using A.I. vocals of 2Pac and Snoop Dogg. Idk what part of the game this is. But this is nuts…

A part of me doesn’t even want Kendrick to respond now cause Aubrey really is showing how much of a clown he is with all of this.

The other part wants him to destroy him…

Idk..Aubrey is making this weird…

But it also shows me that Drake is THAT afraid of Kendrick to the point that he is resulting to THIS to try and smoke him out.

And the wild part about all of this is that it’s not over.

I want to see Aubrey show up court side at the Laker game and spend the weekend in LA…let’s see how far he can go

Kendrick’s manager (AKA the person who runs his career) is a non-black venture capitalist. Kendrick changed his verse about the police when he performed at the Grammys. She can stop with the pro-black talk

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
That won't matter cause Kendrick isn't a drugged up idiot like Meek

If he's taking this long it's cause he'll drop a bomb, just like his verse on Like That
like that was a fire verse in general but as a diss it's far from a "bomb" but it did enough to set everything off

the longer people wait the more unrealistic expectations get placed on this song leading to more eventual disappointment if its anything short of a career ending exposal

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
nah, nah, nah... stop this J Cole is right shyt

that boy p*ssy and yous want to let him off because yous don't like that the goofy Canadian sitting in his ivory tower having fun with this

a couple weeks ago Kendrick was the bogeyman and Drake was scared, taking too long and everybody was happy that it was so many people against him now he replied to them all, even managers and basketball players caught strays, he mushing Kendrick in the face and daring him to do something and now people aren't having fun anymore ??

Kendrick can take however long he wants to reply but he set it off
if Kendrick hated Drake as much as Kendrick's fans are convinced he does he should've been ready to blow this whole shyt up
instead we have Drake daring him to do something because he clearly has something he's choking to mention in the future.

everybody involved is corny and the fanbases are making it unbearable. stop being so invested, shut up and watch it play out.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
3 mistakes Drake made already is

1. Saying he gets more love in LA than Kendrick
2. Alluding to Kendrick getting extorted by another blood
3. This Pac and Snoop AI shyt

I don't think nikkas understand how much the West loves Kendrick :pachaha:
And what is Kendrick going to do? Be silent for the next 3 years until he responds on a pop feature? :heh:

Waiting....⏳

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never knew Kendrick lives in Brooklyn tho :whoo:
I remember when it hit the news:

Brooklyn’s waterfront is the hottest place for New York celebs like the rapper Kendrick Lamar, who just paid $8.6 million for a triplex penthouse at Pierhouse.

Screen stars Matt Damon and Amy Schumer also own condos there, and it’s where pop star Ed Sheeran is also renting a pricey home.

Lamar’s new four-bedroom, 3½-bath residence, at 90 Furman St. at Brooklyn Bridge Park, was asking $8.99 million. It will be the Pulitzer Prize-winning rapper’s New York City pied-à-terre.

Lamar, who has also won 17 Grammy Awards and been nominated for 30 more, is based in California where he lives with his fiancée and high school sweetheart, Whitney Alford, and their young son and daughter. At 3,140 square feet, the family-sized, townhouse-style spread features floor-to-ceiling windows, 18-foot-high ceilings in the living room and stunning views.

It is nice apartment to be in if you’re struggling to find some rhymes :heh:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
like that was a fire verse in general but as a diss it's far from a "bomb" but it did enough to set everything off

the longer people wait the more unrealistic expectations get placed on this song leading to more eventual disappointment if its anything short of a career ending exposal
Kendrick has mastered 48 laws of power. He picks his moments wisely and when he drops it creates a stir. Going by his moves I think the diss will be worth the wait. If not he's lost :manny:

If the diss is fire people won't care about the time. Pusha didn't drop Adidon immediately. Drake was doing victory laps till that shyt dropped

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Kendrick has mastered 48 laws of power. He picks his moments wisely and when he drops it creates a stir. Going by his moves I think the diss will be worth the wait. If not he's lost :manny:

If the diss is fire people won't care about the time. Pusha didn't drop Adidon immediately. Drake was doing victory laps till that shyt dropped
If it's fire, Drake looks like a clown

Don't let me down Kendrick

The only thing pointing towards that is dissing Drake is light work

Shouldn't have taken days

vino

Superstar
Daps
Let me get this straight:

So it's okay for Drake to take three weeks but Kenny needs to respond right away?

When diss first then you should be prepared. He fully engaged in a battle he wasn’t prepared for.