Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Drake is a master at saying a bunch of nothing. Ai assistance. 2Pac wouldn’t want nothing to do with this soft Canadian Jew . This nikka is not hip hop man. The fukk is this? There is absolutely nothing genuine about this nikka or his music.

Yeah Drake should be more authentic like King Kendrick and have technology help him use other people's faces for his music video. That's hip hop!

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Imo...Drake shouldn't have said

"while we wait on you I guess"

Makes it look like he's thinking about it and is confirming he'll respond in my opinion. I would left that out and just dropped it.

Crumple

All Star
Daps

I heard this.

So Kendrick is the greatest of this 2024 goat consensus.

Drake just posted a Snoop and Tupac lie, fake lyrics publically.

But Kendrick wins because his last album cover had his wife, and kids on it. While Kendrick was strapped with a gun. A protector.

His last factual album cover art beat everyone in the rap game years ago.

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leave it to the cornball to make something like this :mjlol: Get gassed over the same height jokes brehs :troll:

Only thing he on point about is we better get that Kendrick response sooner than later. Especially after this shyt:ufdup:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yeah Drake should be more authentic like King Kendrick and have technology help him use other people's faces for his music video. That's hip hop!

There's a difference between artistic use in a song...and usin likeness for dissing someone in a track, someone that would likely not even like Drake if they were alive lol

Once again Drake fans...you share the same favorite rapper as 12 year old white girls. That should tell you something.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Kendrick just needs to respond like god damn he better not pull a its finna be a hot summer like Cam’Ron did(Cam had other fam issues which why it didn’t happen though)

I hear you.

I hope Kendrick does not respond ever though.

I'd rather him respond to Chris Brown trying to take Saweetee from Quavo and If true calling Saweettee a Hooker.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
"Call 'em a b*tch for me/Talk about 'em liking young girls, that's a gift for me/Heard it on the Budden podcast, it's gotta be true/They told me the spirit of Makaveli is alive and the n*gga under 5'5" so it's gotta be you"

Trying to 8 Mile/Rabbit your way out of pedo allegations is wild.