Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
My boys and I have been discussing it and we’re all in agreement that as much as the execution and rapping was good, this should never be normalized.

Normalizing the use of AI to rap as other people is going to be a watershed moment in the music industry because it has way more implications than sampling ever did. It’s one thing to say “He wouldn’t have wanted his song to be b*stardized like this” but it’s a totally different thing to say “He wouldn’t have said this.”

We all agreed it was corny when it was random people rapping as Drake and Kendrick with AI and we shouldn’t make allowances for it just because Drake is the one doing it.

Nobody cares about what the nerds in your discord think :heh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah

I think he can still get up

He just got to get hammer down with the pedophile shyt, on some, you said it, not me, and we got the receipts

Or drop something we don't know

With how messy Drake is, it should be pretty easy

Also mention how Drake is desperate for approval from his own father but even his own dad dont fukk with his music

Other shyt Kendrick can come at Drake with like "Yeah i was gone for 5 years but you came out with like 4 wack albums while I was gone". Still got 0 classic albums

Painted his nails and started copying Bad Bunny cause he was scared of falling off

He got more energy to diss women like Rihanna but never responded to Pusha T

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Oh, you’re one of those Android users with fax machine notification sounds. The little brother syndrome makes sense now :lolbron:

You thinking those are the only 2 options proves you a brokie :dead:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Also mention how Drake is desperate for approval from his own father but even his own dad dont fukk with his music

Other shyt Kendrick can come at Drake with like "Yeah i was gone for 5 years but you came out with like 4 wack albums while I was gone". Still got 0 classic albums

Painted his nails and started copying Bad Bunny cause he was scared of falling off

Everybody got bars for Drake except Kids Table Kenny :pachaha:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Drake punching a corpse at this point. Midget Mac locked in a studio apartment in Brooklyn furious he can't come outside til after Taylor Swift gets her shyt off. While yall out here making every excuse :mjlol:

We get it you want to open mouth kiss Drake

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Him not growing up on Toronto slang is bad too