Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm not one of those people that feels like Kendrick is on the clock, but man, I see the tone is shifting. Sad thing is people want Kendrick to drop something so they can save face. It's not even about him or hip hop anymore for some of these clowns. nikka are getting desperate and going out sad. How long before they pull a J. TurnCole on him?

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I imagine Drake made some people angry tonight, it's really disrespectful.....

A nikka Involved with KILLING Tupac walked the streets of LA for 30 years and nothing happened to him. Did interviews and wrote books about it and you telling me them old washed up nikkaz gonna do something about this?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Also forgot Kendrick did deepfakes in his music video pretending to be Nipsey Kobe and others that was cool

But Drake doing ai voices is different because…
It was a tribute dumb nikka, what drake did is not. It's that simple. Plus Kendrick was close with Nipsey/Kobe Bryant. Don't ever compare The Heart to this corny ass diss.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
call it what you want, but Kendrick is letting that white boy play in face right now.

I called it how it is. :mjlol: This guy can't spit a 16 without ghostwriters and now A.I. voices and his instagram posts are all cac humor as well :pachaha:

That's what you stan.... so don't hide behind who are you, embrace it :russ:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If I’m Kendrick’s advisor, ironically I would have dropped the diss today

Now with this goofy shyt, I wait. Let him get his jokes in. You gotta understand modern human psychology. People get ridiculously inflated when they think they’ve scared you into silence or submission. Drake is like a child with no supervision right now

To get him and his fans to stfu—-IF, IF you are confident in your diss——you send out a tweet like Tuesday or Wednesday morning with simply the time. ‘10’. Something like that. short sweet cryptic. It would be trending all day it would completely drown out the reaction to this fukkery

And then if, IF, your diss is truly scathing and revelatory, it’d shut down the internet that night and the next day and all sorts of shyt would be trending

I would say set a release date a week in advance but attention spans are so short and Drake is so shook he’d probably drop a diss track in between then
Drake told y’all Kendrick has no record to drop

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps

Now with this goofy shyt, I wait. Let him get his jokes in. You gotta understand modern human psychology. People get ridiculously inflated when they think they’ve scared you into silence or submission. Drake is like a child with no supervision right now

To get him and his fans to stfu—-IF, IF you are confident in your diss——you send out a tweet like Tuesday or Wednesday morning with simply the time. ‘10’. Something like that. short sweet cryptic. It would be trending all day it would completely drown out the reaction to this fukkery

And then if, IF, your diss is truly scathing and revelatory, it’d shut down the internet that night and the next day and all sorts of shyt would be trending

I would say set a release date a week in advance but attention spans are so short and Drake is so shook he’d probably drop a diss track in between then
It’s not that deep. Kendrick just didn’t expect Drake to diss back so quickly. Now Kendrick is backed into a corner because Drake clowned him so much anything less then ether is a loss

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I was thinking the same thing

I'd even go as far to let this shyt die down and drop the diss right when he thought this blew over and started moving on :mjlol:

Drop a diss song right when he's in the middle of doing some complete other shyt :dead: