Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
call it what you want, but Kendrick is letting that white boy play in face right now.

Yea I’m out

ZI3KXB.gif

Culture done passed me by yall boys be safe

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'm not one of those people that feels like Kendrick is on the clock, but man, I see the tone is shifting. Sad thing is people want Kendrick to drop something so they can save face. It's not even about him or hip hop anymore for some of these clowns. nikka are getting desperate and going out sad. How long before they pull a J. TurnCole on him?
Somebody in here said Drake is “pulling his Trump card”, which is a fitting description, as all Drake’s doing is playing directly to his base. They’re the only ones impressed by an AI assisted diss where he tries to 8Mile himself out of pedo allegations. Again, he’s doing Dane Cook humor. Everybody else realizes the BS going on. This is a guy that’s currently in the pocket of cornball AK.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Coli furious :laff:

These are the same nikkas that thought Nose Job Papi and BBLDrizzy were peak comedy. Listen, if K. Dot used AI to rap in the voice of Drake's ghostwriters these nikkas would be throwing their panties at him. They are way too emotionally invested in this shyt and it shows.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Somebody in here said Drake is “pulling his Trump card”, which is a fitting description, as all Drake’s doing is playing directly to his base. They’re the only ones impressed by an AI assisted diss where he tries to 8Mile himself out of pedo allegations. Again, he’s doing Dane Cook humor. Everybody else realizes the BS going on. This is a guy that’s currently in the pocket of cornball AK.
yapping

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick has been the one disrespecting Drake. He clearly thought Drake would let shyt slide.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm not one of those people that feels like Kendrick is on the clock, but man, I see the tone is shifting. Sad thing is people want Kendrick to drop something so they can save face. It's not even about him or hip hop anymore for some of these clowns. nikka are getting desperate and going out sad. How long before they pull a J. TurnCole on him?
They’re going to turn because this is more about hating drake than loving Kendrick

Last edited: