Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick was not expecting Drake to respond to Like That.

I’m 100% convinced now. He thought Drake would let it slide or wait till his next album. Now he’s at Kenny’s neck and got him backed into a corner.
I think you 100% spot on

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If I’m Kendrick’s advisor, ironically I would have dropped the diss today

Now with this goofy shyt, I wait. Let him get his jokes in. You gotta understand modern human psychology. People get ridiculously inflated when they think they’ve scared you into silence or submission. Drake is like a child with no supervision right now

To get him and his fans to stfu—-IF, IF you are confident in your diss——you send out a tweet like Tuesday or Wednesday morning with simply the time. ‘10’. Something like that. short sweet cryptic. It would be trending all day it would completely drown out the reaction to this fukkery

And then if, IF, your diss is truly scathing and revelatory, it’d shut down the internet that night and the next day and all sorts of shyt would be trending

I would say set a release date a week in advance but attention spans are so short and Drake is so shook he’d probably drop a diss track in between then

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Kendrick was not expecting Drake to respond to Like That.

I’m 100% convinced now. He thought Drake would let it slide or wait till his next album. Now he’s at Kenny’s neck and got him backed into a corner.
Ain’t no way in hell you hop out the window like that and not expect nobody to say anything :dead: I really think dude just operate on his own time, it ain’t like it’s been a month since the track came out