Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A nikka Involved with KILLING Tupac walked the streets of LA for 30 years and nothing happened to him. Did interviews and wrote books about it and you telling me them old washed up nikkaz gonna do something about this?

Right, these nikkas in here writing fan fiction when Diddy had a house in Cali for years that was untouched until the feds ran up in it.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
its a battle lol nikkas suddenly get morals when its somebody they don't like or like

Idk if it's "morals", I just don't have any interest in a damn A.i. filter battle. I'm from the copping mixtapes on Jamaica Ave era. This shyt weird to me. Cats dropping disses, then apologizing at festivals. I don't recog none of this. Everybody involv moist as a Duncan Hines cake

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I called it how it is. :mjlol: This guy can't spit a 16 without ghostwriters and now A.I. voices and his instagram posts are all cac humor as well :pachaha:

and its going to be Kendricks job to articulate that sentiment in his response. Neither one of us are in this battle lol

Im not saying you wrong, im saying Drake is CLEARLY playing in that mans face right now. Kendrick might want to do something about that...expeditiously.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
And to think, Blueprint 2 was ridiculed just bc of a cringey ‘oh behave’.

This ngga made a song with AI Pac and Snoop and nggas jackin it! :dead: We not the same! :heh:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was a tribute dumb nikka, what drake did is not. It's that simple. Plus Kendrick was close with Nipsey/Kobe Bryant. Don't ever compare The Heart to this corny ass diss.
Well Kendrick made tribute to a nikka who started off one of the greatest disses ever with “that’s why I fukked your bytch you fat motherfukker”

So playing ethics morals and all that is just funny to me lol

Kendrick was literally digitally altering his face to have Kobe nipsey and OJ Simpson on it…but because you like Kendrick you can justify it right? I’m not even tryna take sides I’m just saying how is so voices really wilder than a nikka putting the entire face of dead people and living dudes on and rapping as them?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Yall crying about this shyt being disrespectful...nikka thats the point :mjlol:

he playing ventriloquist with west coast legends in front of the current west coast legend...this is like the Canadian version of snoop kicking down the towers

Drake up 2-1
Bascially. Now if west coast nikkas feel enough of a way about it to do something in the streets then whatever, rap though? fukk all the outrage and I love shytting on Aubrey. Guy responded then upped the ante asking why it's taking you so long and used your heroes to help lmao

He didn't make the voices say anything disrespectful about Pac/Snoop and focused it on Kendrick. That being said, Drake and labels a few months ago were complaining about AI and people running around making fake songs, specifically Drake songs. He needs to stfu moving forward because he's opened pandora's box now

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
this really a no holds barred fight now :banderas:
the west coast thrive on shyt like this :banderas:
keep em coming drake:banderas: