Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
Imagine how shook Drake must be waiting right now. :dead:You respond, you respond again with AI enhancement. You make internet memes. You are cocky and assured and get hits of instant dopamine …..but now silence sets back in. It’s eerily quite. ‘Tf is he gon do’…’Will he bring up that vid of me calling a 15 year old thick?! Say something gotdamnit’ :damn:

I don’t follow Drake but this the first time I’ve peeped his profile and he hasn’t posted a story in 24 hours. Reminds me of that Kobe-Chris Rock gif

chris-rock-kobe.gif

Kobe = Kendrick
David Spade = Akademiks
Chris Rock = Drake, pulling out all the stops but getting no reply, nervously puts his drink back down
..do you understand that you wrote drake fanfiction

you are not in his head - it's the other way around

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mans tried to 8 Mile pedo allegations :dead:

‘Yea, I did diddle girls….now tell these people something they dont know about me :skip:

Yea i don’t think that’s gonna work here big man :what:
You dudes are wild shameless.. that wasn’t an 8 mile.. wuote exactly what he said.. he mentioned Joe Budden in that very line :mjlol:

Literally saying Joe Budden said he likes young girls so it gotta be true :pachaha:

Yall be disingenuous because Kenny losing :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Is rap roundtable dudes on here? I swear they regurgitate eveything we say on here

Kendrick fans in Shambles, posthumous albums..etc...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
47:00 minute mark of rap roundtable...lol

Jarv, Give me my props. Lol. You gotta be on here

Jarv said "it wasnt the fact Kendrick Like That bars hit..it was the fact he was the one to kick the shyt off"

I clearly said that last week.. lol.

Love this show but the dude Cyn gotta be one of you crying Coli Kenny fans.. He a Nas stan so Ill let him be..lol

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
..do you understand that you wrote drake fanfiction

you are not in his head - it's the other way around
That nikka is sad.

He’s sitting here trying to put himself in the mind frame Drake and take us along for the journey. Crazy part is he thinks this pitiful shyt is entertaining

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
Is rap roundtable dudes on here? I swear they regurgitate eveything we say on here

Kendrick fans in Shambles, posthumous albums..etc...
I don‘t know them but content creators taking terms, memes and takes from forums such as Coli, KTT or Reddit has always been a thing

Hell a lot of podcasts just regurgitate tweets lol

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You dudes are wild shameless.. that wasn’t an 8 mile.. wuote exactly what he said.. he mentioned Joe Budden in that very line :mjlol:

Literally saying Joe Budden said he likes young girls so it gotta be true :pachaha:

Yall be disingenuous because Kenny losing :mjlol:

:gucci:

Tf are you talking about Joe Budden. We don’t need Joe Budden to validate shyt

There’s a reason that of all things that’s what Drake chose to 8 MILE IT. Bc that is his Achilles heel and he knows that is Kendrick’s pathway to absolutely destroy him.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:gucci:

Tf are you talking about Joe Budden. We don’t need Joe Budden to validate shyt

There’s a reason that of all things that’s what Drake chose to 8 MILE IT. Bc that is his Achilles heel and he knows that is Kendrick’s pathway to absolutely destroy him.
Age of consent in Ontario is 16 :hubie:. Drake was 23 at the time and kissed the 17 year old girl on her cheek and said her breasts felt good against his chest :mjtf:. That won't be enough to get him out the paint.

If Millie Bobbie Brown came out and said that Drake was inappropriate with her it would lend more credence. All she has said is that he was a good mentor though and they remain friendly to this day.