Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
nikkas talking about making excuses...when the guy they idolize doesn't even write his own raps and they're OK juelzing for that :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

What kind of goofy ass babble is going on in here right now with hiphop culture.
YMCMB as an organization must be stopped :francis:

- Helped normalize/popularize druggie (and mumble) rap on the mainstream level.

- Helped nomalize/popularize plastic surgery, specifically the cartoonish asses.

- Helped normalize ghostwriting, microwave hip pop "hits", and having black adjacent faces dominate hip hop charts. (I fully recognized as black, but it always seems as the non-black industry treated him as the non-black that can give us access to black hits/culture without actually having to use a black person, if that makes any sense.)

- Most likely got a molester/predator as a face of major hip hop label, who financially hoe nikkas, just like non-blacks we used to complain about.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Tinashe and Fetty Wap are examples where he tried to ride a wave bigger than his own. He tried to steal a Ramriddlz song and what happened with DRAM was just fukked up.
This is how I know some of guys are not really hip to the "culture" (dead term) as you try to portray yourselves to be on here.

Tinashe and Ramdriddlz ? putting out a freestyle or remix to known songs is not "sharking".
:snoop:

DRAM had Cha Cha, Drake made Hotline Bling.
You might can say that HLB took inspiration from DRAM's shyt with the afro latino sound but it wasn't DRAM's sound to begin with.

Gorilla Pimp

Rookie
Daps
Drake was pressed and fumbled.
Had he used AI to recreate a sample of MJ with a lil twist digging at Kendrick, looped and flipped it for the hook/beat, that would've slapped.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how I know some of guys are not really hip to the "culture" (dead term) as you try to portray yourselves to be on here.

Tinashe and Ramdriddlz ? putting out a freestyle or remix to known songs is not "sharking".
:snoop:

DRAM had Cha Cha, Drake made Hotline Bling.
You might can say that HLB took inspiration from DRAM's shyt with the afro latino sound but it wasn't DRAM's sound to begin with.
Hip to what? Jumping on songs and trying to claim them as his own is Drake's MO. That's why Future shytted on him now. Fetty Wap wasn't having that shyt either because he wanted his brother to get clout instead of Drake, but he played the game at the time.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If Drake is this misunderstood creative genius that passed out clout for free on features, why is he having Lil Yachty write his new albums?
He uses it for filler songs to pad the projects. Seems he didnt write the whole album, just some songs.
I know this goes against yall narrative that drake doesnt have a pen game but Ross wouldnt say Drake is a top 2% of writers in the industry, like him, if he didnt think Drake wrote. You wouldnt give this type of praise to someone you know isnt credible.

Funny Ebro mentioned Thanos and the drake diss thread is calling Drake Thanos as well.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
He uses it for filler songs to pad the projects. Seems he didnt write the whole album, just some songs.
I know this goes against yall narrative that drake doesnt have a pen game but Ross wouldnt say Drake is a top 2% of writers in the industry, like him, if he didnt think Drake wrote. You wouldnt give this type of praise to someone you know isnt credible.

Funny Ebro mentioned Thanos and the drake diss thread is calling Drake Thanos as well.

fuhk what Twista saying..seriously

and Ross saying that on Drink Champs was a Drake knob slob especially since the whole Quentin Miller shyt happened.

Yall lowering your bars for what great rappers are. seriously

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Its a chess move
Theres obviously no hard evidence he got with a minor but there was one instance of where he was liking pics and was friends with a 16 or 17 year old.
Some people say they was dating when she was that age, others say they dated after (publically)

What hes doing is putting that on himself before kendrick does it
eminem 8mile shyt.
It’s not chess move because we have somebody really comes forward lol

I wouldn’t have even brought that shyt up and let that shyt stay Twitter rumors

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm pretty sure Drake got approval from Snoop and Tupacs estate, I think he would get sued for the AI stuff, if he didn't.

No

Snoop has already went on social media saying he was surprised and had no idea what was going on and Tupac’s estate would ‘t give permission for some shyt like this. Pac’s brother has expressed disappointment in Drake doing Pac like that

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No

Snoop has already went on social media saying he was surprised and had no idea what was going on and Tupac’s estate would ‘t give permission for some shyt like this. Pac’s brother has expressed disappointment in Drake doing Pac like that

Snoop didn’t say that. Snoop didn’t say anything. He actions showed he really didn’t care and posted a clock which implied k dot is on the clock

And Pacs brother comments are also being taking out of context. He really just wish PACs voice wasn’t used for beef.