Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
wOoDJs.gif

On couple more listens, the beat is tough and the boy really flowed in all the verses

Can we get one without the AI?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Mark my words, the second Dot drops a record Drake dropping a full on Mixtape hosted by Whoo Kid G Unit radio style, with features of his own. 50 getting at Ross again, PND serenade dissing Abel, Boi1nda drumlining Metro, narrated by Russell Wilson & Ciara with a skit of him playing catch with Lil'Fewtch.

One of the OVO Tent Leakers probably already sent it to Duckworth, and he realized he ain't built for this. Kenny knows in his heart he's really just J.Cole in size 7 chuckers :francis:
You see it too…I knew it as soon as I heard that Whoo Kid tag. Dot better come with a mixtape or something.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
You see it too…I knew it as soon as I heard that Whoo Kid tag. Dot better come with a mixtape or something.

That's why he's really jumping out a window trying to expedite shyt with :duck: , only so long he can keep that shyt under wraps. 50 look like he's slow playing it too with his comments over the last 24 hours, slowly going from jokes to you don't want to mess with Drake to where your shyt at...

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
You’re a total fakkit, I hope you know that. I Bet you like falafels in your mouth you homo.

Nothing you say on the internet will change the fact you are a friendless Palestinian who spends all day reposting Shade Room gossip. That's the definition of fakkit shyt. You realize almost all the shyt you post is Haram right? Going to die alone in a cave and not get to enjoy Jannah over some useless daps on a message board :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He can be a hater but the nikka is right. These nikkas are out here making absolute fools of themselves and reaching

Drake really got the stan base pressed which is crazy cuz these nikkas really just showing internally they have a lack of confidence in Kendrick beating this dude.

I think Kendrick is gonna demolish this guy, I have confidence in him :manny:
It doesn't matter what Kendrick can do. The point is that no matter what he does, Drake has the type of fanbase that gives him plot armor, and really the public at large. A stan in here literally said "good or bad, at least he's rapping". The potency doesn't even matter, just about any move he makes is enough to cheer for.
See, if Kendrick is really LIKE THAT… we wouldn’t be worried about him taking on OVO writing team

I’m a way bigger fan of K Dot than Drake. But my point is, it looks like a good part of the fan base doesn’t view the entity known as Drake as easy of food as they were thinking

Kendrick could very well fukk around n catch n L here
The fact that you as a Kendrick fan or even hip-hop fan accepts the existence of a writing team in a battle proves the point. As @Black Trash! stated, Drake has no standard that he's held to.

If you're confident in Kendrick demolishing him, the idea of fuçking around and taking an L is contradictory.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Nothing you say on the internet will change the fact you are a friendless Palestinian who spends all day reposting Shade Room gossip. That's the definition of fakkit shyt. You realize almost all the shyt you post is Haram right? Going to die alone in a cave and not get to enjoy Jannah over some useless daps on a message board :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

:russell:Yea you a stalker fan boy weirdo. I should put your ass to mute.