Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think Drake is easy food

But if you let him run the narrative, he is dangerous

And you can't bar him up, gotta hit him with some chatty patty shyt

I think you can do both. Bar him up and hit him with some chatty patty punches (pedo shyt, ghostwriting, plastic surgery, etc). You basically gotta clown Drake while also being disrespectful as fukk. And out rapping him, which isn't hard given how...copy/paste his flow is, as Ross said.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Idk...this facts or what :patrice:

Naw..thats just pro Kendrick rhetoric.

I wish his fans would just let Kendrick respond when he ready. The bbb but he used AI" shyt is beyond wack. Now I can see if Drake was hiding behind some AI shyt and through it out anonymously, but yall know its him.

I have to take my son out to dinner to cheer his lil ass up over this..lol (j/k) some of yall Kendrick fans need to eat too..its gon be aight..geeez

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think you can do both. Bar him up and hit him with some chatty patty punches (pedo shyt, ghostwriting, plastic surgery, etc). You basically gotta clown Drake while also being disrespectful as fukk. And out rapping him, which isn't hard given how...copy/paste his flow is, as Ross said.
Yeah, Kendrick is probably doing the right thing

Let Drake be a clown and treat him like he's Meek

And then drop when he wants, and show him nah, I run shyt

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Naw..thats just pro Kendrick rhetoric.

I wish his fans would just let Kendrick respond when he ready. The bbb but he used AI" shyt is beyond wack. Now I can see if Drake was hiding behind some AI shyt and through it out anonymously, but yall know its him.

I have to take my son out to dinner to cheer his lil ass up over this..lol (j/k) some of yall Kendrick fans need to eat too..its gon be aight..geeez

Kids eat for free at several restaurants. You might fukk around and run into Kenny trying to solve the maze on the back of the kids menu with his crayons :ehh:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I'm late as hell...but the A.I Pac was bad. I think the concept was cool but the execution could of used more work.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I'm late as hell...but the A.I Pac was bad. I think the concept was cool but the execution could of used more work.

The point was to know it was Drake speaking as Pac and Snoop. He could have made it sound real if they wanted that

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This is very weird to me on so many levels.

Firstly, as someone already pointed out in this thread Drake is trying to B-Rabbit his way out of being a pedophile with AI assistance.

Secondly, it's crazy that one of the biggest artists out right now is openly incorporating AI into a song. Especially because there has already been confusion regarding songs being fake or real. And beyond that there may be wider music industry implications.

Thirdly, I was gonna say the most egregious thing, but acknowledging texting a 12 year old is more egregious, is that he is using AI voice of a living rapper. More people are talking about the use of Tupac's voice, but the fact that Snoop is still alive, active and still used on this track with AI is ridiculous.

But judging by reactions in here people seem to love it so it looks like I'm the one out of touch :manny:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
This is very weird to me on so many levels.

Firstly, as someone already pointed out in this thread Drake is trying to B-Rabbit his way out of being a pedophile with AI assistance.

Secondly, it's crazy that one of the biggest artists out right now is openly incorporating AI into a song. Especially because there has already been confusion regarding songs being fake or real. And beyond that there may be wider music industry implications.

Thirdly, I was gonna say the most egregious thing, but acknowledging texting a 12 year old is more egregious, is that he is using AI voice of a living rapper. More people are talking about the use of Tupac's voice, but the fact that Snoop is still alive, active and still used on this track with AI is ridiculous.

But judging by reactions in here people seem to love it so it looks like I'm the one out of touch :manny:
Snoop already posted a video and seem to be fine with it. Some people really have no sense of humor, this is just a troll track trying to keep the heat on Kids Menu Kenny to hurry the fukk up :manny: