Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark my words, the second Dot drops a record Drake dropping a full on Mixtape hosted by Whoo Kid G Unit radio style, with features of his own. 50 getting at Ross again, PND serenade dissing Abel, Boi1nda drumlining Metro, narrated by Russell Wilson & Ciara with a skit of him playing catch with Lil'Fewtch.

One of the OVO Tent Leakers probably already sent it to Duckworth, and he realized he ain't built for this. Kenny knows in his heart he's really just J.Cole in size 7 chuckers :francis:

Hunkeee alert.

Why would Dot be in a hurry to release a diss when none of white boys disses are landing and his diss is still #1 on the charts?

Let the hunkeee punch hisself out.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Hunkeee alert.

Why would Dot be in a hurry to release a diss when none of white boys disses are landing and his diss is still #1 on the charts?

Let the hunkeee punch hisself out.

Robbie3000 the CACiest shyt I've seen on here. You probably that Amish Canadien Drake tried to let rap on a few tracks :pachaha:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah

I think he can still get up

He just got to get hammer down with the pedophile shyt, on some, you said it, not me, and we got the receipts

Or drop something we don't know

With how messy Drake is, it should be pretty easy

Also mention how Drake is desperate for approval from his own father but even his own dad dont fukk with his music

Other shyt Kendrick can come at Drake with like "Yeah i was gone for 5 years but you came out with like 4 wack albums while I was gone". Still got 0 classic albums

Painted his nails and started copying Bad Bunny cause he was nervous he was losing popuarity

He got more energy to diss women like Rihanna but never responded to Pusha T

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Naw..thats just pro Kendrick rhetoric.

I wish his fans would just let Kendrick respond when he ready. The bbb but he used AI" shyt is beyond wack. Now I can see if Drake was hiding behind some AI shyt and through it out anonymously, but yall know its him.

I have to take my son out to dinner to cheer his lil ass up over this..lol (j/k) some of yall Kendrick fans need to eat too..its gon be aight..geeez
Since when did your white daddy start letting you listen to rap music with the nikkas Carlton? :childplease: