Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It doesn't matter what Kendrick can do. The point is that no matter what he does, Drake has the type of fanbase that gives him plot armor, and really the public at large. A stan in here literally said "good or bad, at least he's rapping". The potency doesn't even matter, just about any move he makes is enough to cheer for.

The fact that you as a Kendrick fan or even hip-hop fan accepts the existence of a writing team in a battle proves the point. As @Black Trash! stated, Drake has no standard that he's held to.

If you're confident in Kendrick demolishing him, the idea of fuçking around and taking an L is contradictory.
No. It’s because Kendrick indulged in lyrical warfare with Drake knowing the nikka doesn’t write all of his shyt.

He is engaging with a pop actor. If we were to go back in time to avoid creating this monster, gatekeepers and guys who had huge pull like Kendrick should have dismantled Drake a long time ago. No subliminals or any shyt like that

K Dot shoulda went after this nikka neck a long time ago. Not no subs on King Kunta, they let this nikka Drake fester and seep his roots into the culture.

They all coulda vanquished this nikka in 2015 when he got exposed, but instead they just watched Meek get made an example of and turned a blind eye to it. nikkas had to wait until Pusha T in 2018 to even have this nikka publicly humbled, and Push wasn’t even in his commercial prime anymore

J Cole, Kendrick, Future, Big Sean, Wale, who the fukk ever… nikkas was buddy buddy. So now y’all have Drake

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
No. It’s because Kendrick indulged in lyrical warfare with Drake knowing the nikka doesn’t write all of his shyt.

He is engaging with a pop actor. If we were to go back in time to avoid creating this monster, gatekeepers and guys who had huge pull like Kendrick should have dismantled Drake a long time ago. No subliminals or any shyt like that

K Dot shoulda went after this nikka neck a long time ago. Not no subs on King Kunta, they let this nikka Drake fester and seep his roots into the culture.

They all coulda vanquished this nikka in 2015 when he got exposed, but instead they just watched Meek get made an example of and turned a blind eye to it

J Cole, Kendrick, Future, Big Sean, Wale, who the fukk ever… nikkas was buddy buddy. So now y’all have Drake
No. Kendrick went at him (in a way everyone) before the ghostwriting with Control. Drake was the only one to be sensitive about it.

The rest of your post is putting an onus on Kendrick that belongs to the whole culture itself, fans/audience included. Rappers could've dissed Drake 9 years ago but if fans keep buying/listening he looks invincible regardless.

Kendrick was never buddy buddy with Drake. You're again proving the point. You've accepted "Drake the entity".

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Kendrick allowing Kanye West of all people to align with him in a beef against a Jewish rapper wouldn't play out very well to say the least :skip:
Nah. The reaction will just prove what we been saying about Drake all along and the privilege he has compared to black entertainers

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No. Kendrick went at him (in a way everyone) before the ghostwriting with Control. Drake was the only one to be sensitive about it.

The rest of your post is putting an onus on Kendrick that belongs to the whole culture itself, fans/audience included. Rappers could've dissed Drake 9 years ago but if fans keep buying/listening he looks invincible regardless.

Kendrick was never buddy buddy with Drake. You're again proving the point. You've accepted "Drake the entity".
Of course I’ve accepted Drake the entity, he rules all they shyt. They all got him on they albums, songs n shyt

To me, Kendrick and Drake were never a comparison cuz I never put Drizzy on K Dot’s level. But since Kendrick is willing to engage him in lyrical warfare, he has lowered himself to be on a leveled playing field. It appears to me that Kendrick views Drake as a threat

I’m putting most of the onus on Kendrick cuz we elected him the anointed savior of hip hop in 2012. Control doesn’t count cuz he just laid the gauntlet down for everyone…

Kendrick had ample opportunity to pack Drake up from about 2015 to 2018. At the very least he has to win this back n forth feud

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. The reaction will just prove what we been saying about Drake all along and the privilege he has compared to black entertainers
Nah. Drake hasn't been shouting about antisemitism from Kanye, because he knows Ye is mentally ill and he respects his former artistry. Kendrick would be wise not to associate with Ye.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Of course I’ve accepted Drake the entity, he rules all they shyt. They all got him on they albums, songs n shyt

To me, Kendrick and Drake were never a comparison cuz I never put Drizzy on K Dot’s level. But since Kendrick is willing to engage him in lyrical warfare, he has lowered himself to be on a leveled playing field. It appears to me that Kendrick views Drake as a threat

I’m putting most of the onus on Kendrick cuz we elected him the anointed savior of hip hop in 2012. Control doesn’t count cuz he just laid the gauntlet down for everyone…

Kendrick had ample opportunity to pack Drake up from about 2015 to 2018. At the very least he has to win this back n forth feud
All that needed to be said, and how the world at large feels. They proved it 2015, and again in 2018 by continuing to buy/stream his records after Adidon.

So, again, there's no standard for this "entity" that allows him to lose.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

They all coulda vanquished this nikka in 2015 when he got exposed, but instead they just watched Meek get made an example of and turned a blind eye to it. nikkas had to wait until Pusha T in 2018 to even have this nikka publicly humbled, and Push wasn’t even in his commercial prime anymore

Heres a dummy that think people will stop listening to an artist because of a diss record

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Pac was a fake. He faked his whole persona. The fact that he was raised by a pro black mother actually makes him look worse.
That ain't the whole story

Yes she was pro black but she also was a crackhead and dealt with Gangstas

Pro black and gangsta back then weren't 2 totally separate things

On the contrary most Panthers actually were from the street and many were flat out gangsta

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that needed to be said, and how the world at large feels. They proved it 2015, and again in 2018 by continuing to buy/stream his records after Adidon.

So, again, there's no standard for this "entity" that allows him to lose.
Drake already won bruh

All over my timelines, in the barbershop this morning, all over IG, on every rap podcast it’s….Drake handling these nikkas 20v1

That’s all it really comes down to. It’s a losing battle and to go against him is to align yourself with losers. Public opinion of Drake is untouchable.

Bulletproof