Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 - revealed

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Got that & Ultimate Battle 22 for my 8th birthday. I used to fight Future Trunks just to hear his in game theme. :wow:

I remember having to learn what each menu was by trial and error since everything was in Japanese. :dead: I had the whole class šŸ˜” when I brought the instruction book so they knew I wasn't lying. It is crazy to think that until Budokai dropped in 2002(?) we had no domestic DBZ game. Final Bout was more precious than gold for a child in 2000. :wow:

I bought DBFB too. I didn't find out how to do the Meteor combos until years later. :heh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Final Bout and another DBZ Japanese game for PS1 was :ohlawd: I forget the name but it was a mix of 2D and 3D. Closest thing at the time to a real DBZ fight. :blessed:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Everyone just erased Raging Blast from their memory or something? :skip:
Outside of the Raging Blast duology and Burst Limit, seven gen Dragon Ball games couldn't live up to the expectations the previous gen left behind.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Final Bout and another DBZ Japanese game for PS1 was :ohlawd: I forget the name but it was a mix of 2D and 3D. Closest thing at the time to a real DBZ fight. :blessed:

DBZ Legends? I remember I wanted Final Bout and my mom got me legends instead for Xmas. I was pissed at first and then fell in love with it

I ainā€™t understand shyt but it was fire

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Say this, then hype XenoVerse. :skip:
xenoverse outlived a lot of mid arena fighters like demon slayer, ninja storm, one punch man, kill la kill, one piece, etc because they actually put a game in their dial-a-combo x cutscene simulator. its still selling whether i like it or not

dudes in here reminiscing about mashing buttons in beam simulators like that shyt can't be found in mario party :mjlol: only thing crazy is how the publisher got talked into this by the loud, nostalgic, and dusty