Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 - revealed

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Everyone just erased Raging Blast from their memory or something? :skip:

Raging Blast 2 might be my favorite DBZ game of all time and that's probably due to the fact that I was better in that one than any other game in the franchise. I was like Neo in The Matrix with Vegeta. :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Those moments when you manage a crazy block and you and your adversary are on timing with the teleports :wow: that's that dbz dynamic combat turned straight into gameplay:

(timestamped)

This is the stuff i use to dream of when I would play my import copy of final bout 😩

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I really don’t want duplicates though i like how xenoverse does it when it comes to that. I would like it to be like budokai 3 if we have to pick and choose transformations

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another reason I'm annoyed they are going this route is that you literally have the Xenoverse games. Seen a TikTok today with a dude acting like they haven't played something like the Budaki Tenkaichi games in 16 years when Xenoverse literally exists. All those games played the same and were garbage. Can't believe people are hyped for this. fukk outta here with this shyt.

Give me DBFZ2 with rollback, more defensive options, nerfed fusions, nerfed 21, more characters, and more stages,

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Another reason I'm annoyed they are going this route is that you literally have the Xenoverse games. Seen a TikTok today with a dude acting like they haven't played something like the Budaki Tenkaichi games in 16 years when Xenoverse literally exists. All those games played the same and were garbage. Can't believe people are hyped for this. fukk outta here with this shyt.

Give me DBFZ2 with rollback, more defensive options, nerfed fusions, nerfed 21, more characters, and more stages,

Budokai Tenkaichi has a LOT closer and better camera, much better lock on, and the combos actually mean somethin. They really dont play the same at ALL

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Budokai Tenkaichi has a LOT closer and better camera, much better lock on, and the combos actually mean somethin. They really dont play the same at ALL
At the core they play the same stop it. I played them. I was never a fan because I knew what they could be making which they finally did and it's the greatest DBZ game ever.

It's a reason RDC1 made that skit talking about Energy Wave 1. Y'all are gonna be bored with this game QUICK.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
At the core they play the same stop it. I played them. I was never a fan because I knew what they could be making which they finally did and it's the greatest DBZ game ever.

It's a reason RDC1 made that skit talking about Energy Wave 1. Y'all are gonna be bored with this game QUICK.

At the core so does Raging Blast and all that other bullshyt they're all 3D DBZ games what more do you want :gucci:

Xenoverse was a clear downgrade in the combat from BT3 and the story was some convoluted bullshyt, only the created characters made it somewhat passable but the kang back now :camby:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:umad:

Genos

Superstar
Daps

You're trippin.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the core so does Raging Blast and all that other bullshyt they're all 3D DBZ games what more do you want :gucci:

Xenoverse was a clear downgrade in the combat from BT3 and the story was some convoluted bullshyt, only the created characters made it somewhat passable but the kang back now :camby:
That's what I'm saying all the 3d DBZ games are the same and are garbage. They're fighting games without all the fighting game mechanics. No mixups, no corner carry combos, no real setups, and barely any footsies.

These games are just mashers and I hated them. I just played them bc I loved DBZ so much. But once they figured out let's make a real fighting game out of this IP there was no reason to go back.